At what point should I start go for Gold Packs?

I have 34% completion on armour and 36% of helmets completed. At what percentage should I move up?

Don’t quote me on this but somewhere around 70 percent. Or just keep buying silvers until you get no more perm unlocks

Don’t look at your percentage just look at your stuff. When you’ve almost (I’ve about 15 items which are not legendary or ultra rare, but I go for golds now) unlocked everything from common to rare go for gold packs.

You should move up to Gold Packs when you get basically all or close to all Common & Uncommon REQ items.

Not percentage, but when you’ve unlocked all of the gear up to and including rare value. Bronze until you have all the common, silver until you have all the rare stuff. Then Gold for the Ultra Rare to Legendary.

Buy bronze until you start getting your req points back (meaning no more unlocks for that level of packs). Repeat with silvers, then you should buy Golds. This is the most economic way, or else you’ll end up spending way more req points to get everything.

Wow so this is going to be a huge grind ):

> 2533274978585540;7:
> Wow so this is going to be a huge grind ):

Yes it is, and thats a good thing. Cause you will keep coming back to the game to get all REQ items which will take many months to do, instead of getting everything in like a week.

> 2533274849492259;8:
> > 2533274978585540;7:
> > Wow so this is going to be a huge grind ):
>
>
> Yes it is, and thats a good thing. Cause you will keep coming back to the game to get all REQ items months after months, instead of getting everyting in like a week.

Very true, the commendations help for replay ability also. Just wish they had daily challenges for bronze/silver packs and weekly challenges for golds. That would be really cool

> 2533274978585540;7:
> Wow so this is going to be a huge grind ):

But worth it when you get ultra rare in you Warzone daily win pack :smiley:

I enjoy getting rare and ultra rare stuff every time.Since the beginning, I have only bought Gold packs. I’ve got 27 tanks. the 6 level DMR, the 8 level DMR the banshees the ultra rare ghosts. Other stuff I can’t even remember the names. Certainly more stuff than I will ever use. I’ve only used 1 tank and 1 Banshee as examples.

> For those of you wondering how long it might take to finish silver packs and what to expect, this was my experience: Based on my initial research of the most effective way to farm silver packs, I decided to sell all of my weapons and xp boosts from req packs, but I kept all of the arena/warzone req point boosts. I played mainly warzone assault games, because they usually net the most req points per minute (average 200+ points). Whenever I had arena req point boosts, I played swat (average 150+ per minute) for a change of pace. Upon completion, I was almost rank 69, and I played a total of 210 arena games (47.6% win rate 1 day 3 hours playtime) and 582 warzone games (48.6% win rate 3 days 14 hours playtime). My last pack contained the legendary oni gauss turret. Purchasing additional silver packs resulted in 2 x 1500 req point rewards. People from another forum asked what percentages their req collection would be at upon completion. My collection ended at: Customization 54%, Loadout 71%, Power Weapons 59%. Hope this information helps!

Just remember 50 new Reqs will be added in about 15 days give or take 5 days

> 2535418262439483;2:
> Don’t quote me on this but somewhere around 70 percent. Or just keep buying silvers until you get no more perm unlocks

Its about 60%. I have maybe 1 or 2 silvers left to get.

Just keep buying silver req packs until you no longer receive any permanent unlock items but instead additional req points. Only then should you switch to gold req packs so that you get the best rewards possible for time spent.

> 2533274849492259;8:
> > 2533274978585540;7:
> > Wow so this is going to be a huge grind ):
>
>
> Yes it is, and thats a good thing. Cause you will keep coming back to the game to get all REQ items which will take many months to do, instead of getting everything in like a week.

Or not coming back at all lol

im at about 63% for most, and have finished ALL bronze packs and ALL silver packs. have yet to open my first ultra rare+ only gold pack. today will be my first. got 1500 REQ points back from silver yesterday:)

Wait till a high percentage it’ll help

I read in another post that its going to take until you are SR 65~70 depending if you play warzone or arena

Open Bronze Packs until the first card in a Bronze Pack gives you 500 RP. It’s green. This tells you that you can’t get any new REQ certifications from Bronze. Open Silvers until you see one or two cards in a Silver Pack that give(s) you 1500 RP (blue in colour). You can now get nothing new from Silver.

Move on to Gold and enjoy getting the good stuff.