At least 343i is listeninig unlike Treyarch

343i released the weapon update which made the game more enjoyable,brought back BTB with objective types, Legendary slayer and overall just listening to the community.
Treyarch on the other hand… dont get me started Blops 2 is an awfull laggy pile of -Yoink-.The game is ruined by quick scopers and instead of fixing the lag and nerfing the snipers they release some -Yoink- new maps with one of which is a remake of a blops 1 map.
So quit complaining cause there are far more worse games out there

343 also listen unlike Bungie with Reach

True Just Hope Halo 5 is a helluva lot better

In before someone says they don’t listen just because they didn’t make a multi-gigabyte patch to add in the host of missing features.

After 343i messed up Infinity playlists with Pro, I think they sometimes listens too much. As for Treyarch, I don’t think there’s any other AAA developer who is as deaf. 2 years ago cheaters started literally destroying World At War. To this day not a single word or any sign of good will from Treyarch…

> 343 also listen unlike Bungie with Reach

well to be honest you are speaking the truths 343 even made reach better for us.

There was a reason Bungie didn’t “listen” with Reach. They were done with it after launch. It was a short time until it was no longer theirs hence why 343 made the title update for it.

> > 343 also listen unlike Bungie with Reach
>
> There was a reason Bungie didn’t “listen” with Reach. They were done with it after launch. It was a short time until it was no longer theirs hence why 343 made the title update for it.

This.

CoD developers don’t really care because they know that their fans are such fanboys that they will purchase and keep playing the same game.

Also, Halo is very different compared to other shooters. It has shields, a variety of weapons that have very different feels, damage tables, and such. There are so many ways you can play Halo, and you can customize so much in custom options. At times, it may need more time and effort from it’s developer post-launch in order to provide the optimal Matchmaking experience.

>
> There was a reason Bungie didn’t “listen” with Reach. They were done with it after launch. It was a short time until it was no longer theirs hence why 343 made the title update for it.

You should continue supporting it, Bungie have an awful mentality then, if 343 were given control August 2011, Bungie should of maintained it, I’ve realised recently they aren’t as good a company as made out to be

As for Treyarch not listening, I don’t buy it. Everytime I put Black Ops 2 in my disk drive there is an update for it.

pretty sure treyarch does listen.

Exhibit A: the SMG nerf

343 does seem to listen, yet they tend to meet us halfway.

They don’t have much of a choice after losing the a large majority of the population.

By the time Reach rolled around Bungie was done with Halo. Their contract with Microsoft wasfinished.

> > > 343 also listen unlike Bungie with Reach
> >
> > There was a reason Bungie didn’t “listen” with Reach. They were done with it after launch. It was a short time until it was no longer theirs hence why 343 made the title update for it.
>
> You should continue supporting it, Bungie have an awful mentality then, if 343 were given control August 2011, Bungie should of maintained it, I’ve realised recently they aren’t as good a company as made out to be

After 3 Bungie was ready to move on from Halo. Microsoft wanted them to push out 2 more games, as was the contract. Even with them pushing out ODST and Reach, which was half -Yoink- for Bungie, I still consider it a better game than 4.

>
> By the time Reach rolled around Bungie was done with Halo. Their contract with Microsoft wasfinished.

This. When Reach hit store shelves and the Noble maps were in the wild, Bungie was done with Halo. There was nothing they could have done. A lot of things were going on behind the scenes and people seem to forget that.

If Bungie was still doing Halo, they would have updated Reach.

>
> They don’t have much of a choice after losing the a large majority of the population.
>
> By the time Reach rolled around Bungie was done with Halo. Their contract with Microsoft wasfinished.

You can’t -Yoinking!- justify not supporting the game in this day and age, Bungie lost custody in August 2011, they should of supported the game until then, honestly if I didn’t enjoy Halo I would be much more critical of Bungie

> > > 343 also listen unlike Bungie with Reach
> >
> > They don’t have much of a choice after losing the a large majority of the population.
> >
> > By the time Reach rolled around Bungie was done with Halo. Their contract with Microsoft wasfinished.
>
> You can’t -Yoinking!- justify not supporting the game in this day and age, Bungie lost custody in August 2011, they should of supported the game until then, honestly if I didn’t enjoy Halo I would be much more critical of Bungie

They didn’t even want to do Halo anymore. They were burnt out, but they had no choice because of the contract with Microsoft.

And Again supported or not I still enjoyed it far more than I have 4. Not bad for people burnt out on what they are making

> 343i released the weapon update which made the game more enjoyable,brought back BTB with objective types, Legendary slayer and overall just listening to the community.
> Treyarch on the other hand… dont get me started Blops 2 is an awfull laggy pile of Yoink!.The game is ruined by quick scopers and instead of fixing the lag and nerfing the snipers they release some Yoink! new maps with one of which is a remake of a blops 1 map.
> So quit complaining cause there are far more worse games out there

LOL Blops2 is easily in the top 5 of most supported games EVER. They literally listened to everything the competitive fans asked for

1. In game ranks (League play is very competitive)
  2. Bans on unfair weapons
  3. Nerfs
  4. Tons of DLC
  5. A fun side game (zombies >>>>>>>>>>>>> spops)
  6. Million dollar tournaments, along with support to all the small venues (They just had a 50k tourny in London)
  7. Free streaming to twitch
  8. Constant communication to there fans on twitter
  9. A nearly perfect competitive game out of the box

The list goes on and on. 343 is learning but a worse game would be gow, not black ops 2. Blops 2 has literally everything going for them. It is quite the possibility that they keep blops2 on the mlg circuit instead of ghost because treyarch is so involved with the community where as activision has been known to not care

> > > > 343 also listen unlike Bungie with Reach
> > >
> > > They don’t have much of a choice after losing the a large majority of the population.
> > >
> > > By the time Reach rolled around Bungie was done with Halo. Their contract with Microsoft wasfinished.
> >
> > You can’t -Yoinking!- justify not supporting the game in this day and age, Bungie lost custody in August 2011, they should of supported the game until then, honestly if I didn’t enjoy Halo I would be much more critical of Bungie
>
> They didn’t even want to do Halo anymore. They were burnt out, but they had no choice because of the contract with Microsoft.
>
> And Again supported or not I still enjoyed it far more than I have 4. Not bad for people burnt out on what they are making

Fine, whatever, I can’t be bothered to have this argument, I think Bungie are an awful company for abandoning something they didn’t lose custody for until August 2011 despite the anger of the fans, they could of devoted a small team to maintaining Reach until 343 took over, but they need everyone for their Borderlands clone, it wouldn’t be hard too have a small team

> 343i released the weapon update which made the game more enjoyable, brought back BTB with objective types, Legendary slayer…

Nice list of that thing that should have never been a problem in the first place, that thing that should have already been in matchmaking, and that thing that just missed the mark of being the thing that people wanted.

343i has obviously put a lot of work into the game post-release, but suggesting that we shouldn’t be critical of what they’re doing because at least they’re doing something is a little naive.

> > > > > 343 also listen unlike Bungie with Reach
> > > >
> > > > They don’t have much of a choice after losing the a large majority of the population.
> > > >
> > > > By the time Reach rolled around Bungie was done with Halo. Their contract with Microsoft wasfinished.
> > >
> > > You can’t -Yoinking!- justify not supporting the game in this day and age, Bungie lost custody in August 2011, they should of supported the game until then, honestly if I didn’t enjoy Halo I would be much more critical of Bungie
> >
> > They didn’t even want to do Halo anymore. They were burnt out, but they had no choice because of the contract with Microsoft.
> >
> > And Again supported or not I still enjoyed it far more than I have 4. Not bad for people burnt out on what they are making
>
> Fine, whatever, I can’t be bothered to have this argument, I think Bungie are an awful company for abandoning something they didn’t lose custody for until August 2011 despite the anger of the fans, they could of devoted a small team to maintaining Reach until 343 took over, but they need everyone for their Borderlands clone, it wouldn’t be hard too have a small team

Sorry you feel that way but facts are facts