At least 3 years

Probably at least 3 years until Halo 5 is released, and 343i made claims that its going to be a very dark story. Any guesses?

I wouldn’t even know where to begin with potential storyline guesses tbh.

A darker tale sounds good.

well john has just lost someone that has been with him through almost everything and at the end you can see he’s tring to keep it together as cortana explains what happens, so i get the feeling he’s going to do everything and anything he can to get her back, possibly even go rouge

> well john has just lost someone that has been with him through almost everything and at the end you can see he’s tring to keep it together as cortana explains what happens, so i get the feeling he’s going to do everything and anything he can to get her back, possibly even go rouge

Speaking of rogue it was totally awesome when he denied Del Rio and was basically like good luck arresting me.

> > well john has just lost someone that has been with him through almost everything and at the end you can see he’s tring to keep it together as cortana explains what happens, so i get the feeling he’s going to do everything and anything he can to get her back, possibly even go rouge
>
>
> Speaking of rogue it was totally awesome when he denied Del Rio and was basically like good luck arresting me.

haha agreed! i would have loved to have seen what chief would have done if he tried to stop him himself :’)