Assault?

I haven’t heard anything about it, is it still in the game?

I doubt they’d make a completely re-skinned bomb JUST for grifball. There’s probably going to be an assault gametype, it’s a classic.

We don’t know…

Also, we have no idea if Headhunter, Stockpile or VIP are going to be in the game yet =/

(not that i will miss Headhunter or Stockpile anyway eheh)

God, I really hope they have Assault since CTF is somewhat ruined in my eyes.

> We don’t know…
>
> Also, we have no idea if Headhunter, Stockpile or VIP are going to be in the game yet =/
>
> (not that i will miss Headhunter or Stockpile anyway eheh)

I think I was one of the few who actually enjoyed Headhunter and Stockpile. Mind you I didn’t get to play them much. I’d like to see them return though, they were nice novelty gametypes.

> We don’t know…
>
> Also, we have no idea if Headhunter, Stockpile or VIP are going to be in the game yet =/
>
> (not that i will miss Headhunter or Stockpile anyway eheh)

VIP is back. It’s called Capture the Flag now.

I would despair if 343 ever announced a ‘committed bomb carrier experience’ but if the gametype involved a ‘Bombnum’ (doesn’t have the same ring to it :/) but allowed bomb dropping it might work ok. Deliver Hope

I love Assault.

My all-time favourite Assault games ever are:

• Assault on Burial Mounds, and

• Assault on Zanzibar (which was affectionately known as Assault on Precinct 13 by my friends at LANs)

> I love Assault.
>
> My all-time favourite Assault games ever are:
>
> - Assault on Burial Mounds, and
>
> - Assault on Zanzibar (which was affectionately known as Assault on Precinct 13 by my friends at LANs)

Oh man, those were some of the best maps to play Assault on!