assault spawn trouble- need help

i have made an assault map but i cant get the spawns to work correctly.

the initial spawns are fine but when you die you spawn in different places on forgeworld, i have used spawn zones to respawn after you die and have set them for the assault gametype and team colour

if you know how to fix this i would be thankful if you could tell me

i am online now if you wish to help

A spawn zone needs spawn points in it. All it does is assign respawn points to a team. You need to put neutral spawn points inside the zones.

> A spawn zone needs spawn zones in it. All it does is assign respawn points to a team. You need to put neutral spawn points inside the zones.

That helps me out too. I never knew that whenever I tried using them… >.< Thanks!

okay, thanks, ill tyr it now

In Invasion game types and Bro Slayer, you spawn in zones. In all other game types you spawn on points. Those points are selected by the spawn engine based upon weights. The Respawn Zone is not necessary to respawn on a map, but if you want to restrict a team to a certain group of Respawn Points that are not assigned to any team (neutral Respawn Points), then you want to use a team assigned Respawn Zone to cover those Respawn Points. Otherwise, just use neutral Respawn Points, or team assigned Respawn Points. The neutral Respawn Points are better, because they allow you to use your map in FFA game types. Also, look at bungie maps and you will see they divide the map in half, one covered with a blue team assigned Respawn Zone and the other half with a red team assigned Respawn Zone.

If you want to learn about Respawning in depth, go to Forging Reach and read through the articles there.