Assault Rifles and Magnums

Im so glad that the Assault Rifle and Magnum’s are back as a starting weapon. So many aspects of the game are now back as a result. Things like map control and playing as a tight team are essential again, the spartan abilities are actually relevant again no that it takes just a little bit longer to kill opponents now with the AR and Magnum, power weapons actually feel like power weapons again and each player has a fair chance of either getting kills or evade being killed.

The game is much more rounded again and thats all because of Assault Rifle and Magnum starts! Thank you 343 for changing it back, now don’t mess with the starting weapons again for the final release!

Yes indeed, thank you 343i for changing it back that way when I grab a BR instantly off spawn I can destory the other team and they have no chance to fight back

> 2533274832130936;2:
> Yes indeed, thank you 343i for changing it back that way when I grab a BR instantly off spawn I can destory the other team and they have no chance to fight back

Isnt that map control though? The BR is essentially a power weapon in this game so why start the player with one? You have actively gone to go pick up and find the BR so shouldn’t you have the upper hand as a result against players that just run and gun?

> 2533274832130936;2:
> Yes indeed, thank you 343i for changing it back that way when I grab a BR instantly off spawn I can destory the other team and they have no chance to fight back

Have we been seeing the same game? Considering the power and range of both the AR and Magnum now I can’t see where this “no chance” comes from. I’ve actually seen a few people wreck BR users with that little Magnum. Crazy.

Exactly. This way, people are encouraged to pick up weapons and fight over them, not just Power Weapons. It makes the games more fun and exciting.