Assault Rifle Pro? Loadouts?

In the gameplay with Walshy from PAX on YouTube.com/BravoMLG, when he’s scrolling through the loadouts at the beginning it says “Assault Rifle” then “Assault Rifle Pro.” How come some of the weapons say “Pro” beside them? Does anyone know what that is?

Any answers would be appreciated. Thanks!

That’s a skin variant.

> In the gameplay with Walshy from PAX on YouTube.com/BravoMLG, when he’s scrolling through the loadouts at the beginning it says “Assault Rifle” then “Assault Rifle Pro.” How come some of the weapons say “Pro” beside them? Does anyone know what that is?
>
> Any answers would be appreciated. Thanks!

UHuh. You know cods perk sleight of and for example and sleight of hand pro? thats what their doing in halo 4. Pro versions of weapons and perks and stuff.

> > In the gameplay with Walshy from PAX on YouTube.com/BravoMLG, when he’s scrolling through the loadouts at the beginning it says “Assault Rifle” then “Assault Rifle Pro.” How come some of the weapons say “Pro” beside them? Does anyone know what that is?
> >
> > Any answers would be appreciated. Thanks!
>
> UHuh. You know cods perk sleight of and for example and sleight of hand pro? thats what their doing in halo 4. Pro versions of weapons and perks and stuff.

No. Not even close. Assault Rifle Pro is just an AR with a skin on it.

> > In the gameplay with Walshy from PAX on YouTube.com/BravoMLG, when he’s scrolling through the loadouts at the beginning it says “Assault Rifle” then “Assault Rifle Pro.” How come some of the weapons say “Pro” beside them? Does anyone know what that is?
> >
>
> UHuh. You know cods perk sleight of and for example and sleight of hand pro? thats what their doing in halo 4. Pro versions of weapons and perks and stuff.

I very much doubt this without some proof.

> >
>

? prove please.

> >
>

Please know what you’re talking about before you post. Pro is a skin for the weapon, that’s all.

> > > In the gameplay with Walshy from PAX on YouTube.com/BravoMLG, when he’s scrolling through the loadouts at the beginning it says “Assault Rifle” then “Assault Rifle Pro.” How come some of the weapons say “Pro” beside them? Does anyone know what that is?
> > >
> > > Any answers would be appreciated. Thanks!
> >
> > UHuh. You know cods perk sleight of and for example and sleight of hand pro? thats what their doing in halo 4. Pro versions of weapons and perks and stuff.
>
> No. Not even close. Assault Rifle Pro is just an AR with a skin on it.

Then why call it ‘pro’? When they could call it assault rifle artic skin for example. And why have it completely new weapon when you can just add the skin to it? just speculating no need to go crazy.

> > > > In the gameplay with Walshy from PAX on YouTube.com/BravoMLG, when he’s scrolling through the loadouts at the beginning it says “Assault Rifle” then “Assault Rifle Pro.” How come some of the weapons say “Pro” beside them? Does anyone know what that is?
> > > >
> > > > Any answers would be appreciated. Thanks!
> > >
> > > UHuh. You know cods perk sleight of and for example and sleight of hand pro? thats what their doing in halo 4. Pro versions of weapons and perks and stuff.
> >
> > No. Not even close. Assault Rifle Pro is just an AR with a skin on it.
>
> Then why call it ‘pro’? When they could call it assault rifle artic skin for example. And why have it completely new weapon when you can just add the skin to it? just speculating no need to go crazy.

I’m not “going crazy”, I’m just correcting you on what you are obviously not as well informed on. Is having more clarification on something that much of a bad thing?

> > > > In the gameplay with Walshy from PAX on YouTube.com/BravoMLG, when he’s scrolling through the loadouts at the beginning it says “Assault Rifle” then “Assault Rifle Pro.” How come some of the weapons say “Pro” beside them? Does anyone know what that is?
> > > >
> > >
> > > UHuh. You know cods perk sleight of and for example and sleight of hand pro? thats what their doing in halo 4. Pro versions of weapons and perks and stuff.
> >
>
> Then why call it ‘pro’? When they could call it assault rifle artic skin for example. <mark>And why have it completely new weapon when you can just add the skin to it?</mark> just speculating no need to go crazy.

I kind of agree with this. Why not just have the option to put the skin on later, like (dare I say it) CoD?

> > > > > In the gameplay with Walshy from PAX on YouTube.com/BravoMLG, when he’s scrolling through the loadouts at the beginning it says “Assault Rifle” then “Assault Rifle Pro.” How come some of the weapons say “Pro” beside them? Does anyone know what that is?
> > > > >
> > > > > Any answers would be appreciated. Thanks!
> > > >
> > > > UHuh. You know cods perk sleight of and for example and sleight of hand pro? thats what their doing in halo 4. Pro versions of weapons and perks and stuff.
> > >
> > > No. Not even close. Assault Rifle Pro is just an AR with a skin on it.
> >
> > Then why call it ‘pro’? When they could call it assault rifle artic skin for example. <mark>And why have it completely new weapon when you can just add the skin to it?</mark> just speculating no need to go crazy.
>
> I kind of agree with this. Why not just have the option to put the skin on later, l<mark>ike (dare I say it) CoD?
[/quote]
</mark>
> Yes, but its better then having like 50 variants of the assault rifle anyway all games have that option of skin/camo changing/adding.

> > > > > > In the gameplay with Walshy from PAX on YouTube.com/BravoMLG, when he’s scrolling through the loadouts at the beginning it says “Assault Rifle” then “Assault Rifle Pro.” How come some of the weapons say “Pro” beside them? Does anyone know what that is?
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Any answers would be appreciated. Thanks!
> > > > >
> > > > > UHuh. You know cods perk sleight of and for example and sleight of hand pro? thats what their doing in halo 4. Pro versions of weapons and perks and stuff.
> > > >
> > > > No. Not even close. Assault Rifle Pro is just an AR with a skin on it.
> > >
> > > Then why call it ‘pro’? When they could call it assault rifle artic skin for example. <mark>And why have it completely new weapon when you can just add the skin to it?</mark> just speculating no need to go crazy.
> >
> > I kind of agree with this. Why not just have the option to put the skin on later, l<mark>ike (dare I say it) CoD?
[/quote]
</mark>
> > Yes, but its better then having like 50 variants of the assault rifle anyway all games have that option of skin/camo changing/adding.
>
> Weren’t you just now bashing the same thing I am?
>
> Anyway, I didn’t mean the 50 different assualt rifles. I meant that, in the loadout, we can just go and apply the skin without having two versions of every gun.

> > > > > > > In the gameplay with Walshy from PAX on YouTube.com/BravoMLG, when he’s scrolling through the loadouts at the beginning it says “Assault Rifle” then “Assault Rifle Pro.” How come some of the weapons say “Pro” beside them? Does anyone know what that is?
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Any answers would be appreciated. Thanks!
> > > > > >
> > > > > > UHuh. You know cods perk sleight of and for example and sleight of hand pro? thats what their doing in halo 4. Pro versions of weapons and perks and stuff.
> > > > >
> > > > > No. Not even close. Assault Rifle Pro is just an AR with a skin on it.
> > > >
> > > > Then why call it ‘pro’? When they could call it assault rifle artic skin for example. <mark>And why have it completely new weapon when you can just add the skin to it?</mark> just speculating no need to go crazy.
> > >
> > > I kind of agree with this. Why not just have the option to put the skin on later, l<mark>ike (dare I say it) CoD?
[/quote]
</mark>
> > > Yes, but its better then having like 50 variants of the assault rifle anyway all games have that option of skin/camo changing/adding.
> >
> > Weren’t you just now bashing the same thing I am?
> >
> > Anyway, I didn’t mean the 50 different assualt rifles. I meant that, in the loadout, we can just go and apply the skin without having two versions of every gun.
>
> I assume the menus will be neater in the final version. I expect you’ll be able to choose the gun and then select a skin, similar to helmet attachments in Reach. I think the “each skin has its own separate selection” was just something for PAX.

> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> Then why call it ‘pro’? When they could call it assault rifle artic skin for example. And why have it completely new weapon when you can just add the skin to it? just speculating no need to go crazy.

Its an abreviation.

Assault Rifle PRO is a skin, PRO being the abreiviation of the skin’s namw. I can’t quite make out the name, but PRO is the skin abrieviation.

It seems like that would clutter-up the menus by having multiple copies of each weapon. (assuming that you can unlock multiple skins for each weapon) It would make more sense to leave skins in the main menu along with armor permutations, emblems and color schemes.

> > > > > > > > In the gameplay with Walshy from PAX on YouTube.com/BravoMLG, when he’s scrolling through the loadouts at the beginning it says “Assault Rifle” then “Assault Rifle Pro.” How come some of the weapons say “Pro” beside them? Does anyone know what that is?
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Any answers would be appreciated. Thanks!
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > UHuh. You know cods perk sleight of and for example and sleight of hand pro? thats what their doing in halo 4. Pro versions of weapons and perks and stuff.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > No. Not even close. Assault Rifle Pro is just an AR with a skin on it.
> > > > >
> > > > > Then why call it ‘pro’? When they could call it assault rifle artic skin for example. <mark>And why have it completely new weapon when you can just add the skin to it?</mark> just speculating no need to go crazy.
> > > >
> > > > I kind of agree with this. Why not just have the option to put the skin on later, l<mark>ike (dare I say it) CoD?
[/quote]
</mark>
> > > > Yes, but its better then having like 50 variants of the assault rifle anyway all games have that option of skin/camo changing/adding.
> > >
> > > Weren’t you just now bashing the same thing I am?
> > >
> > > Anyway, I didn’t mean the 50 different assualt rifles. I meant that, in the loadout, we can just go and apply the skin without having two versions of every gun.
> >
> > I assume the menus will be neater in the final version. I expect you’ll be able to choose the gun and then select a skin, similar to helmet attachments in Reach. I think the “each skin has its own separate selection” was just something for PAX.
>
> Hopefully, but there’s a chance it wont be edited. Look at Gears of War 3, despite there bing multiple of certain characters you have to choose them individually instead of pick one followed by costume change.