assault rifle design?

I think that halo 5’s assualt rifle should look like the one in halo reach or have something more techy looking.

or more pop out

The Reach AR looked like a jumbled mess to be honest.

> 2533274812652989;3:
> The Reach AR looked like a jumbled mess to be honest.

well i liked it.

sponsored by mentos

I much prefer the new/old AR design. Can’t say I liked the Reach version.

Like Reach AR too but that was different model and look like early prototype for me. (Covenant coming and unsc gave to army what they have at the moment)
LIke new AR look too.
Dont like Carbine in scope and needler.

Are we talking about the Assault Rifle or the Battle Rifle here?

The guns look cool

> 2533274827167643;7:
> Are we talking about the Assault Rifle or the Battle Rifle here?

to make it easier, the one without a badass scope.

I really like halo 4 ar or CE. Its good, Reach didn’t look like an ar.

Whats this even about??

> 2533274803334965;10:
> I really like halo 4 ar or CE. Its good, Reach didn’t look like an ar.

i can mostly agree with that, CE had a good one and it looked even better in the anniversary edition, and in the timeline, the one in REACH, was probably just a prototype

> 2533274970658419;11:
> Whats this even about??

what the ARs will look like in halo 5

> 2533274812652989;3:
> The Reach AR looked like a jumbled mess to be honest.

The cylinder grasp, cardboard attached to a cardboard toilet paper roll butt, and completely hideous random popped up ammo count were the most hideous things ever. The reach AR is an abomination.

> 2535417148766386;13:
> > 2533274970658419;11:
> > Whats this even about??
>
>
> what the ARs will look like in halo 5

I think the confusion is stemming from the title, which makes no mention of an Assault Rifle.

just a reminder, other people may think the AR from reach is terrible. i have two reasons for this

• Other people have different opinions - In the timeline, the AR in reach was probably a prototype - this third one is in here because im bad at counting

> 2535417148766386;1:
> I think that halo 5’s assualt rifle should look like the one in halo reach or have something more techy looking.

No! No…

If you look at modern ARs they are skeletal compared to Halo’s AR. The bulky top half prevents accurate aiming because there’s a good 3 inches of fat crap on top of the barrel. The underside is too fat too, why does the foregrip need to be so fat for a simple flashlight attachment?

I think the H5 AR looks amazing. The reach AR wasn’t bad in my opinion; it was a different take on it. But the way it is now is perfect in my opinion.

Hey we’re all entitled to our opinions, mine is the Reach AR was the most hideous weapon in a game full of hideous weapons. Really hope it never comes back.