Assault Rifle Clip Increase?

With the classic CE pistol returning in Reach and Anniversary, I was wondering how feasible it would be to see a clip size increase with the Assault Rifle. Those who recall before it received a reduction, the AR held a 60 round magazine over the current 32.

I’m unaware if the CE pistol imported into Anniversary has an increased clip to the original 12 rounds or if they simply stayed with 8, but it would be nice to see the AR have a similar increase to further recreate and enhance the Halo CE feel if the pistol has seen such treatment.

It’s one thing to tweak damage, but to change the size of a magazine - that would be impossible!

> It’s one thing to tweak damage, but to change the size of a magazine - that would be impossible!

Changing the magasine size is THE easiest thing to modify…

They couldn’t increase the clip size of the magnum I don’t think they’ll be able to increase the size clip of the assault rifle.

Pretty sure 343i confirmed at HaloFest the CE pistol would have the same clip size as the reach version as they were unable to modify it in multiplayer.

> > It’s one thing to tweak damage, but to change the size of a magazine - that would be impossible!
>
> Changing the magasine size is THE easiest thing to modify…

Yes in terms of messing with variables but, there is also the graphical aspect.