Assault Rifle Best Loudout ever!

Having trouble getting that assault rifle commendation? Check out my latest youtube video, this loudout is the easiest way to get assault rifle kills, i can guarantee you will see improvements right away. Halo 4- Best Assault Rifle Loudout

> Having trouble getting that assault rifle commendation? Check out my latest youtube video, this loudout is the easiest way to get assault rifle kills, i can guarantee you will see improvements right away. Halo 4- Best Assault Rifle Loudout

you have earned a suscriber

Thanks and loadout*** haha long night my apologizes everyone!

10/10 if you’re trolling.

Booster Pack + Infinite Run + Dexterity

is much better.

Nice, put I still prefer my.
But doing this as a commendation farming it seem good.

Not the best AR loadout ever.

I’ve never understood people who say “ASSAULT RIFLE IS IMPOSSIBLE TO USE”! Once you position yourself close to the enemy, you win.

As for my recommended loadout (which is basically just the classic loadout anyways):

Assault Rifle
Magnum
Frag
<Armor Ability>
Resupply
Dexterity

The Assault Rifle is useful even up to Medium range, but the Magnum gives you a solid Medium range weapon. Dexterity allows you to reload faster and pull out the Magnum faster in emergencies. Resupply should be obvious. You don’t need Grenadier if you know how to aim.

If you are having issues using the Assault Rifle, stop using it on Ragnarok. I recommend maps like Solace, Adrift, and Abandon.

clearly best for AR kills only this is for commendations not for best overall

ive thought about it and id much rather have jetpack starting from the air and coming is so easy to get the 1v1 kills against any weapon

Not doubt this is mainly for commendation farming so im looking at easiest way to get AR kills only

> Not doubt this is mainly for commendation farming so im looking at easiest way to get AR kills only

It has a 1.3 second kill time.
Using the plasma pistol is a waste of time.
Using the AR only is risky.

Plus in your video you consistently charge at their entire team, get one kill, and die.

You want to farm commendations, but you also don’t want to die over and over again just to get them.

I’m not gonna run around ONLY using the Plasma Pistol for the Plasma Pistol commendation, that’s suicidal.

You use the weapon when the opportunity comes up, not all the time.

AR = 1.7second kill time.

Nevermind, had it confused with suppressor.

Point still stands, it’s still really not worth using the plasma pistol for.

I use that same loadout, except I use Pulse Grenades, which I have nearly mastered. Just throw a pulse grenade at their feet, and light them up with the AR. They die almost instantly.

I use grenades no doubt in the video i only showed clips of the AR (for the most part) because thats what it was about. In a match im not gonna refuse to swap 2 my secondary

I have to try that, but sweet man. yeah i wasnt that big of a pulse grenade fan but im gonna try it out tonight!!

> > Not doubt this is mainly for commendation farming so im looking at easiest way to get AR kills only
>
> It has a 1.3 second kill time.
> Using the plasma pistol is a waste of time.
> Using the AR only is risky.
>
> Plus in your video you consistently charge at their entire team, get one kill, and die.
>
> You want to farm commendations, but you also don’t want to die over and over again just to get them.
>
> I’m not gonna run around ONLY using the Plasma Pistol for the Plasma Pistol commendation, that’s suicidal.
>
> You use the weapon when the opportunity comes up, not all the time.

Also the loadout is a rushing loadout imo but plasma pistol is indeed a more camping style for it so it can go either way… I rush to get the kills and many times i get doubles even triples using the grenades and AR, the only reason i am using the AR is for commendation anyway

Please use the “edit” function instead of multiposting. Thanks!

> Having trouble getting that assault rifle commendation? Check out my latest youtube video, this loudout is the easiest way to get assault rifle kills, i can guarantee you will see improvements right away. Halo 4- Best Assault Rifle Loudout

The AR+JP is a very annoying combination, someone was using it on that same map and we were getting beat real bad, took me near the end of the game to figure out how to beat it. There are most likely other ways to stop that combination but, I used camo to get past it.