Assault rifle bayonet Pre-order ONLY?

So I’ve been getting all the assault rifles that you can get for your loadout, more specifically common ones. When I was spamming bronze packs and I maxed out all my common stuff, but with one still locked, the bayonet assault rifle. I spammed the bronze pack for a while but the “main” item I get now is either 500 req points or even worse an Arena: Gambit. I did some research on it and saw that if you pre-ordered Halo 5 you could get a bayonet assault rifle, which got me thinking “Could you only get it through that?”

Edit: I’m trying to get the bayonet AR without anything else on it, just the bayonet.

I have an AR with a longshot scope and bayonet.

> 2533274863805580;1:
> So I’ve been getting all the assault rifles that you can get for your loadout, more specifically common ones. When I was spamming bronze packs and I maxed out all my common stuff, but with one still locked, the bayonet assault rifle. I spammed the bronze pack for a while but the “main” item I get now is either 500 req points or even worse an Arena: Gambit. I did some research on it and saw that if you pre-ordered Halo 5 you could get a bayonet assault rifle, which got me thinking “Could you only get it through that?”

343i has said any item you get with the pre-order can be unlocked through the REQ Packs.

Also never spam Bronze packs. You’ve only got a chance to earn a permanent item. Silvers give you two permanent items common-rare if any can be unlocked.

> 2533274939018653;3:
> > 2533274863805580;1:
> > So I’ve been getting all the assault rifles that you can get for your loadout, more specifically common ones. When I was spamming bronze packs and I maxed out all my common stuff, but with one still locked, the bayonet assault rifle. I spammed the bronze pack for a while but the “main” item I get now is either 500 req points or even worse an Arena: Gambit. I did some research on it and saw that if you pre-ordered Halo 5 you could get a bayonet assault rifle, which got me thinking “Could you only get it through that?”
>
>
> 343i has said any item you get with the pre-order can be unlocked through the REQ Packs.
>
> Also never spam Bronze packs. You’ve only got a chance to earn a permanent item. Silvers give you two permanent items common-rare if any can be unlocked.

That’s a relief, I thought I had missed my chance at a really good weapon. Thanks.