Assault Playlist needs a major Tweak

If the Assault playlist is going to be 5v5, then the Truth and Regret maps need to be removed. They are simply too small for 5v5 in this game UNLESS it is only AR or non-precision weapons… We need to have large maps. 5v5 was where Valhalla thrived! and that is significantly larger than those maps. Running the bomb across a map on a vehicle is half the fun. Why are there no bomb maps with vehicles at all actually?

just my opinion.

I have found that the smaller maps for assault make it a lot more fun. especially if you have a team that communicates

> 2533274868062286;2:
> I have found that the smaller maps for assault make it a lot more fun. especially if you have a team that communicates

And there in lies the rub…no one does. Or at the least, very few do

you cant even call it assault imo its not a bomb and its not round based and it doesn’t explode.

assault is a social playlist, I believe it should be gone soon.

I really hope they add assault permanently to the competitive playlists. It is currently 5v5 because it is a social playlist.

> 2535464724774843;6:
> I really hope they add assault permanently to the competitive playlists. It is currently 5v5 because it is a social playlist.

i dont mind it being social… i just want it on larger maps!

its not 5v5 in ranked

5v5 feels too big for the smaller arena maps

> 2533274966620278;9:
> 5v5 feels too big for the smaller arena maps

yes this is my main problem. I mean on Torque, it feels fine. that is a good size map with a lot of cover. but most of the others just feel too small

Truth and Regret feel too small even in 4v4 in Team Arena IMO. Fathom and Torque are about right for it.

> 2594261035354550;11:
> Truth and Regret feel too small even in 4v4 in Team Arena IMO. Fathom and Torque are about right for it.

My point exactly. Hopefully they adjust this fast. I REALLY think it would be fun to play this in BTB though