Assault on the stars part 3!

so 343 are you going to anounce the map pack now? because the french people already leaked everything about it and the maps are in the video.

That information has not been officially released yet. I would recommend for you to be more quiet about that. It might be against the rules to talk about anything leaked. You can talk about what they put out there but, until they release the name which we know what it is, this would count as leaked.

Feel free to talk about anything associated with Assault on the Stars 3 in here. For anything else, you shouldn’t have to wait too much longer. :slight_smile:

Wow I made a post like this and it got deleted.

Report and move on.

> Report and move on.

your from Bnet arn’t you?

No leaks are not suppused to be posted. report and move on ban this n00b. its not even a waypoint yet. Any one could throw this together.

Although the leaked map pack images and the obvious footage from Assault on the Starts Part 3 prove the rumors true, it’s best not to talk about it until it actually gets announced.

Less headaches.

> No leaks are not suppused to be posted. report and move on ban this n00b. its not even a waypoint yet. Any one could throw this together.

yup your defeniatly from Bnet

> > No leaks are not suppused to be posted. report and move on ban this n00b. its not even a waypoint yet. Any one could throw this together.
>
> yup your defeniatly from Bnet

Did Waypoint ever even say not to discuss leaks? Because a mod posted in here, and never told him to stop. I think its OK. And yeah, you are definitely from bungie.net

> Feel free to talk about anything associated with Assault on the Stars 3 in here. For anything else, you shouldn’t have to wait too much longer. :slight_smile:

As Total Sellout already mentioned, discussing what is in our videos is fine.

Alls I can say is that from what I saw, I’m going to enjoy making pics.

I did like the narrative that went along with it. I could also hear it this time because the sound wasn’t so quiet. :slight_smile:

I can’t wait for more information to drop on this, I’m already drooling, which is making my keyboard slippery.

> I can’t wait for more information to drop on this, I’m already drooling, which is making my keyboard slippery.

Uhh…wipe it up with a tissue? :stuck_out_tongue:

Is there a way to funnel the peeps from B.net to the “Read this first” topic in Announcements after they register? Yeah, that needs to happen. Anyway, Just watched the vid, the narrative was a bit stale, but the stuff at the end is the focus anyway. They look pretty awesome, now I’m not one for the Multiplayer Matchmaking (Too “run and gun” for me), but the maps themselves and the stuff in the BG offers another taste of what was going on on Reach. The second map looked like Anchor 9, but after the Covies started glassing the planet. Mm, hopefully they stick with what was said in GoO about a part of the planet not being glassed (want the reason? read Ghosts of Onyx).

It takes years to fully glass a planet, so the whole thing can’t be covered. Even if it is, it’s just a stylistic thing, much like Halsey in Legends.

Have patience, you will come to love multiplayer.

Reach isn’t fully Glassed. Most planets the Covenant Glass become uninhabitable because the atmosphere is destroyed. Reach’s atmosphere, for the most part, remains in-tact.

It is revealed (in the novels, I believe) that the survivors of the Battle of Installation 04 (MC, etc…) return to Reach and rescue Halsey and the survivors under CASTLE Base who go to Onyx.

At the end of Halo: Reach, the same spot where 6 dies is shown green again. In 2589, after re-terraforming of Reach, humans return to re-colonize.