Assault on the Dreadnought from Halo 3

In the end cutscene of The Storm, we all know the UNSC Forward Unto Dawn and two other frigates–classified in game as ALL being the Dawn to save resources–attacked the Dreadnought. Past accounts say that one of the other two is the Aegis Fate, though this has since been redacted.

Does anyone have any info on what the other two frigates were called? Do you think they even went to the Ark?

Sadly, no. Forward Unto Dawn to date is the only uniquely named hull out of the ships in her squadron. You’re right about Aegis Fate being inaccurately presumed to be one of the three frigates on The Storm which is kind of a bummer. It’s always nice to see individual ships used periodically in other stories, something we would later get with Aegis Fate in Halo: Reach. Hopefully we can get a confirmation either way. This would be a great question to ask next time another Canon Fodder Q&A is announced so make sure to keep up on those updates!

> 2533274791742477;2:
> Sadly, no. Forward Unto Dawn to date is the only uniquely named hull out of the ships in her squadron. You’re right about Aegis Fate being inaccurately presumed to be one of the three frigates on The Storm which is kind of a bummer. It’s always nice to see individual ships used periodically in other stories, something we would later get with Aegis Fate in Halo: Reach. Hopefully we can get a confirmation either way. This would be a great question to ask next time another Canon Fodder Q&A is announced so make sure to keep up on those updates!

I’m adding this to my list of questions.

> 2533274823215150;3:
> I’m adding this to my list of questions.

If we’re lucky then Catalog will pop in later this evening like the total creeper they are.

Believe.

If Believe isn’t canon, that’s not going to work.

It is!Well, otherwise I agree that the question would be a good one for a future Q&A. I also wonder where Sandtrap is supposed to be, apparently it’s not on the Ark.

> 2533274821753519;5:
> If Believe isn’t canon, that’s not going to work.
>
> It is!
> Well, otherwise I agree that the question would be a good one for a future Q&A. I also wonder where Sandtrap is supposed to be, apparently it’s not on the Ark.

Going to add that to my list as well. (Already added yours about Forge World and Tempest)