Assault is great but..

I think there needs to be a 2-3 second overshield period after respawning or something, I’m finding that I keep spawning too close to enemies and get shot at before being able to move which is a pain with the extended respawn time.

Also I had a game where literally as soon as I joined it ended and we lost, there was a game where we were down a guy and we lost the game just before I heard “new teammate” announced.

On top of that, it seems like the people playing arent even trying to do the objective. There was one where a guy had forty something kills and no ball stats. Several games have had nobody even attempting to grab the ball in the first place, even when its sitting in their own score zone.

Its not you are spawning close to enemies, its the enemies are always around the places you suppose to respawn.
No player doing the objective, well this is a common thing in Halo 5. Seems this is the best way to earn some “kills” for those people.

> 2533274911198538;1:
> I think there needs to be a 2-3 second overshield period after respawning or something, I’m finding that I keep spawning too close to enemies and get shot at before being able to move which is a pain with the extended respawn time.
>
> Also I had a game where literally as soon as I joined it ended and we lost, there was a game where we were down a guy and we lost the game just before I heard “new teammate” announced.
>
> On top of that, it seems like the people playing arent even trying to do the objective. There was one where a guy had forty something kills and no ball stats. Several games have had nobody even attempting to grab the ball in the first place, even when its sitting in their own score zone.

This is what happens in when its 5v5. These arena maps were all built around the concept of 4v4, and adding in two extra players on what are already small maps makes for lots of chaos. This is also what happens when you play objective social playlists. Lots of times people just run around killing people and not playing the objective. This is why they need to make a separate social slayer gametype so kids that want to just slay can go do that all the time, and people that want to mess around with objectives can do their thing.

> 2582868000597096;3:
> > 2533274911198538;1:
> > I think there needs to be a 2-3 second overshield period after respawning or something, I’m finding that I keep spawning too close to enemies and get shot at before being able to move which is a pain with the extended respawn time.
> >
> > Also I had a game where literally as soon as I joined it ended and we lost, there was a game where we were down a guy and we lost the game just before I heard “new teammate” announced.
> >
> > On top of that, it seems like the people playing arent even trying to do the objective. There was one where a guy had forty something kills and no ball stats. Several games have had nobody even attempting to grab the ball in the first place, even when its sitting in their own score zone.
>
>
> This is what happens in when its 5v5. These arena maps were all built around the concept of 4v4, and adding in two extra players on what are already small maps makes for lots of chaos. This is also what happens when you play objective social playlists. Lots of times people just run around killing people and not playing the objective. This is why they need to make a separate social slayer gametype so kids that want to just slay can go do that all the time, and people that want to mess around with objectives can do their thing.

The games were so ridiculous, nobody was trying to help the ball carrier arm it or were looking for the enemy ball holder when they had it. It was too stupid.

welcome to social modes, people ignore the objective and do whatever they want. Its pretty annoying

In my games the other team kept betraying their own teammates trying to arm. What has this community come to?

I don’t understand why there is so much kill farming in this game, there’s no incentive for it! NO armour, no unlockables, flpppn nothing.