Assault is back!

Looks like 343 have finally given us back the gamemode we truly have missed. Although why was it taken out for a couple of months in the first place?

Edit - Shotty Snipers and Triple Team have been removed.

Assault in Team Arena or in Team Skirmish?

> 2533275008181400;2:
> Assault in Team Arena or in Team Ski

No its on its own

> 2533274972430429;3:
> > 2533275008181400;2:
> > Assault in Team Arena or in Team Ski
>
> No its on its own

What? Assault has its own individual playlist?

> 2533275008181400;4:
> > 2533274972430429;3:
> > > 2533275008181400;2:
> > > Assault in Team Arena or in Team Ski
> >
> > No its on its own
>
> What? Assault has its own individual playlist?

Yep in the social section.

They took out triple team though.

> 2533274972430429;6:
> They took out triple team though.

And snipers…

> 2533274972430429;5:
> > 2533275008181400;4:
> > > 2533274972430429;3:
> > > > 2533275008181400;2:
> > > > Assault in Team Arena or in Team Ski
> > >
> > > No its on its own
> >
> > What? Assault has its own individual playlist?
>
> Yep in the social section.

That’s interesting now I’m hoping Assault will be in BTB.

> 2533274809950393;7:
> > 2533274972430429;6:
> > They took out triple team though.
>
> And snipers…

Oh I liked shotty snipers. :frowning:

> 2533274972430429;9:
> > 2533274809950393;7:
> > > 2533274972430429;6:
> > > They took out triple team though.
> >
> > And snipers…
>
> Oh I liked shotty snipers. :frowning:

I like most of the playlists, but we have to be realistic. There just isn’t the population to support all the playlists now. Even in popular ones like Slayer I have to search on Expanded at times.

> 2533274972430429;5:
> > 2533275008181400;4:
> > > 2533274972430429;3:
> > > > 2533275008181400;2:
> > > > Assault in Team Arena or in Team Ski
> > >
> > > No its on its own
> >
> > What? Assault has its own individual playlist?
>
> Yep in the social section.

What? What about CTF? Strongholds? Why the only mode you don’t get specific game type rewards from?

c’mon, slayer sucks…

> 2533274972430429;1:
> Looks like 343 have finally given us back the gamemode we truly have missed. Although why was it taken out for a couple of months in the first place?
>
> Edit - Shotty Snipers and Triple Team have been removed.

Yes,assault is back. But now shotty snipers has been removed as well as triple team but I really care about shotty snipers.

Noice, I was missing assault.

> 2533274792641480;10:
> > 2533274972430429;9:
> > > 2533274809950393;7:
> > > > 2533274972430429;6:
> > > > They took out triple team though.
> > >
> > > And snipers…
> >
> > Oh I liked shotty snipers. :frowning:
>
> I like most of the playlists, but we have to be realistic. There just isn’t the population to support all the playlists now. Even in popular ones like Slayer I have to search on Expanded at times.

Agreed, although I do not play social playlists much, I occasionally enjoyed a few games of triple team. Kinda sad to see it go but maybe it will be back. Not really bummed about shotty snipers cause it was basically just a noob shotgun fest. I did not know enough people liked assault to where 343 would make it a separate playlist.

> 2535449076192416;11:
> > 2533274972430429;5:
> > > 2533275008181400;4:
> > > > 2533274972430429;3:
> > > > > 2533275008181400;2:
> > > > > Assault in Team Arena or in Team Ski
> > > >
> > > > No its on its own
> > >
> > > What? Assault has its own individual playlist?
> >
> > Yep in the social section.
>
> What? What about CTF? Strongholds? Why the only mode you don’t get specific game type rewards from?
>
> c’mon, slayer sucks…

It would be nice to have all these as separate playlists but the community would get spread farther out which would make it a lot harder to find games, at least harder than it already is. And Slayer does not suck, just takes a bit more skill mate. However it is annoying when you play team arena for CTF and strongholds but you end up playing slayer. 343 tends to not listen to anything the community says so I would not hold your breath on triple team or shotty snipes coming back on anything but rotational.

shotty snipers and triple team removed is highly accepted and the addition of assault is very welcomed.

> 2533274972430429;1:
> Looks like 343 have finally given us back the gamemode we truly have missed. Although why was it taken out for a couple of months in the first place?
>
> Edit - Shotty Snipers and Triple Team have been removed.

Its is truly saddening that people want Assault instead of Triple Team and Shotty Snipers.

This is a terribly stupid decision in my opinion.

Additionally you can still get stuck playing stupid assault if you play Team Skirmish…and now Team Skirmish is the only way to play social slayer since Triple Team has been removed.

This decision is asinine in my opinion and I can’t fathom how they could possibly analyze playlist populations and think that removing Shotty Snipers and Triple Team is a better decision than removing other playlists such as Super Fiesta, Action Sack, Grifball or Infection.

I guess there are just that many bad kids playing this game who can’t play halo like it is meant to be played and want to play silly non competitive playlists.

> 2535452673736188;15:
> shotty snipers and triple team removed is highly accepted and the addition of assault is very welcomed.

I would completely and entirely disagree

very hurtful response.

Edit: not in a serious way.

> 2535452673736188;18:
> very hurtful response.

very sad people feel that way

Im most frustrated by it because I could Solo Triple Team and Shotty Snipers…It is impossible to solo Assault or basically any other social playlist now.