Assault Dispatch desperately needs new spawns

I know it’s been talked about before, but I just want to make sure this is out there in hopes that 343i knows. Dispatch is a decent map, until your whole team begins spawning in the tunnel. It’s far too easy for the blue team to trap you. Hopefully they’ll figure out how to prevent this

On assault if you get against a good defending team you can get spawned camped so easy

Dispatch is the only map that doesn’t just completely screw over the attacking team. I can’t say that I think this is as much of an issue as the complete trash spawns attackers get on nearly every map.

> 2533274817817062;1:
> I know it’s been talked about before, but I just want to make sure this is out there in hopes that 343i knows. Dispatch is a decent map, until your whole team begins spawning in the tunnel. It’s far too easy for the blue team to trap you. Hopefully they’ll figure out how to prevent this

Um, have you considered going through the armory rocks and sneaking behind the team watching the tunnel?

> 2535451563140277;4:
> > 2533274817817062;1:
> > I know it’s been talked about before, but I just want to make sure this is out there in hopes that 343i knows. Dispatch is a decent map, until your whole team begins spawning in the tunnel. It’s far too easy for the blue team to trap you. Hopefully they’ll figure out how to prevent this
>
>
> Um, have you considered going through the armory rocks and sneaking behind the team watching the tunnel?

I have. Once the attacking team gets on top of the garage though it’s still hopeless

Dispatch is completely dependent on who gets to the top of garage first. Either team can spawn camp the other.

Have you seen Summit? There’s one general spawn and then a back up spawn for the attacking team. It’s way too easy for Attackers to get spawn camp there.

In Array, you can prevent the attackers from spawning altogether.