Assault Carbine??

If you read the page with the elite it talks about some of the weapons and there’s one called the “assault carbine”. is that what they one picture is. sorry no links i want everyone to this thread without a moderator deleting it. i want everyone elses opinion on this weapon. how will it function compared to the dmr?

> If you read the page with the elite it talks about some of the weapons and there’s one called the “assault carbine”. is that what they one picture is. sorry no links i want everyone to this thread without a moderator deleting it. i want everyone elses opinion on this weapon. how will it function compared to the dmr?

A Carbine is a shorter version of a full rifle using the same ammunition at a lower velocity. It’ll probably be like a bridge between the Halo AR and SMG.

I was wondering this as well. Also to avoid confusion tho people who haven’t read the part you’re talking about, this is not the covenant carbine because it is mentioned immediately after the assault carbine.

There have been a few unsc carbines discussed in books fwiw.

i think that’s what that one picture is because that rifle looks way too different to be the dmr.

> > If you read the page with the elite it talks about some of the weapons and there’s one called the “assault carbine”. is that what they one picture is. sorry no links i want everyone to this thread without a moderator deleting it. i want everyone elses opinion on this weapon. how will it function compared to the dmr?
>
> A Carbine is a shorter version of a full rifle using the same ammunition at a lower velocity. It’ll probably be like a bridge between the Halo AR and SMG.

maybe you’re right. maybe it’s the answer to returning a smg-like weapon when there’s no duel-weilding having it be a bit stronger than the smg.

Its probably an automatic weapon with a scope

> If you read the page with the elite it talks about some of the weapons and there’s one called the “assault carbine”. is that what they one picture is. sorry no links i want everyone to this thread without a moderator deleting it. i want everyone elses opinion on this weapon. how will it function compared to the dmr?

Well a carbine is a shortened rifle, and it can be a assault rifle. Like the M4 carbine. So I’m going to assume its a compact version of the assault rifle.

It’s a reference to the spec ops carbine the S-IIs had in Nylund’s trilogy.
It’s not a new Halo concept, they just decided to model it now.

i am almost positive that it will be the MA5K from ghosts of oynx. it says in the book that it is a condensed down version of the AR and it looks similar to the BR. it does not have a scope in book but they could justs add one in the game.

This is probably the Assault carbine that they are talking about (if this doesn’t work go to MA5K Carbine | Halo Fanon | Fandom)

this is a wiki page on the assault carbine

Shortened rifle. I’m assuming it works like the SMG.

> This is probably the Assault carbine that they are talking about (if this doesn’t work go to MA5K Carbine | Halo Fanon | Fandom)
>
> this is a wiki page on the assault carbine

Sweet! It looks like if the BR and the SMG had a baby. I hope it’s more like an SMG than an AR…

> > If you read the page with the elite it talks about some of the weapons and there’s one called the “assault carbine”. is that what they one picture is. sorry no links i want everyone to this thread without a moderator deleting it. i want everyone elses opinion on this weapon. how will it function compared to the dmr?
>
> A Carbine is a shorter version of a full rifle using the same ammunition at a lower velocity. It’ll probably be like a bridge between the Halo AR and SMG.

Or it will replace the SMG.

> i think that’s what that one picture is because that rifle looks way too different to be the dmr.

The gun seen in the picture is definitley a DMR.

probably the MA5K ( MA5K Carbine | Halo Alpha | Fandom ), a stripped down version of the AR used by Spartan 3’s and spec ops teams

> i think that’s what that one picture is because that rifle looks way too different to be the dmr.

That was likely the DMR. The only real difference was the scope, the rest of the gun looked like a yet-to-be-polished DMR.

Its either the MA5K or the gun that the elite is shown holding. If not one of those my guess would be something akin to the Halo:3: ODST SMG.