Assassinations

Any word on assassinations returning? They were awesome when you pulled them off in H5. There was a moment in the multi-player trailer where I thought an assassinations was going to be attempted but didn’t. Which ones would you like to see come back. Or would you prefer they be left out?

Siendo sincero, también pensé que íbamos a ver un asesinato en el tráiler de halo infinite pero no fue así, la verdad me encantaría ver asesinatos diferentes en este juego, algo así como en halo 5 solo que esta vez los obtendríamos a través del pase de batalla.

I have mixed feelings about them. For social / non-competitive games, they’re great and fun to see. But from a competitive standpoint, they take too long to execute and leave you vulnerable. Plus your kill can be stolen mid-animation. Its just not efficient. But they are cool. I don’t see 343 cutting them out though since they’re another type of content players will grind for and that they can add to pretty easily.

Assassinations are pretty awesome. I don’t have them enabled in competitive though. I wouldn’t mind either way if they were in the game or not.

It’d be kinda weird if they took them out, though I don’t think they have, as theyd make a great thing to monetize. Most people turn them off iff they’re playing Arena, which I think that part of the video was showing. If they have removed them I’ll be a little disappointed; they make for some fun moments.

I personally don’t like them. They’re cool and all but think it slows down gameplay. If you make it an option in the menus it removes the balance.

I think that they should be removed and put in campaign only due to the time it takes to assassinate a player.

I think they should be kept in multiplayer, and just have it like Reach. If you don’t want to assassinate, just press melee and it’ll back smack, otherwise if you want to go for one just hold the button longer. Or just have an option to not equip one if you don’t want to do it.

I feel like they wont have it because i feel like we would of seen it if they did. But if they DO have assassinate in the game then i hope u can toggle it ON/OFF i personally wont use it but yes it looks cool.

> 2535469209672986;9:
> I feel like they wont have it because i feel like we would of seen it if they did. But if they DO have assassinate in the game then i hope u can toggle it ON/OFF i personally wont use it but yes it looks cool.

They could just do it like Reach where you just tap the button for a beat down or hold it for an assassination. That worked great, no need for a toggle.

I hope they will.

I guess we got our answer. Not at launch… hopefully soon after.

Please bring back assassinations ! it’s so satisfying when pulled off.
If not in MP, at least in campaign please.

No assassinations at launch, however the game is a ‘live service’ similar to Halo 5 so im sure we shall see them again. I hope to see a return of the spinal tap assassination from halo 5