Assassinations

will assassinations be in the game??? im a huge halo fan and a huge reach fan and honestly if the game play was good(only saying that not to offend you guys but because we haven’t played it yet) i think assassinations would be icing on the cake. Since reach i always liked to kill my enimes not with just weapons but hand to hand combat. its satisfying to use an unique kill and surprising your opponent.

There probably will be its been in the last three Halo games.

I would be shocked if they’re not included tbh

> 2535424213671595;1:
> will assassinations be in the game??? im a huge halo fan and a huge reach fan and honestly if the game play was good(only saying that not to offend you guys but because we haven’t played it yet) i think assassinations would be icing on the cake. Since reach i always liked to kill my enimes not with just weapons but hand to hand combat. its satisfying to use an unique kill and surprising your opponent.

Probably, plus I liked how you could turn assasinations off in H5.

Yeah but they better not recycle the ones they’ve used in the past. I want to see NEW ones. Or make it dynamic based on the position and angle of approach. Kinda like Doom finishers.

I want the lawn dart assassination back. Hoenstly, if 343 just took a ton of wrestling knockout moved then thatd be sweet

> 2533274836669416;5:
> Yeah but they better not recycle the ones they’ve used in the past. I want to see NEW ones. Or make it dynamic based on the position and angle of approach. Kinda like Doom finishers.

Maybe they could tailor them to what weapon the victim has equipped, as well. Like, if they have a pistol equipped, you could grab it out of their hands and unload it into their face. Grand Theft Semi-Auto.

> 2533274892901745;7:
> > 2533274836669416;5:
> > Yeah but they better not recycle the ones they’ve used in the past. I want to see NEW ones. Or make it dynamic based on the position and angle of approach. Kinda like Doom finishers.
>
> Maybe they could tailor them to what weapon the victim has equipped, as well. Like, if they have a pistol equipped, you could grab it out of their hands and unload it into their face. Grand Theft Semi-Auto.

This or what weapon you have too. Like if you have a Needler, you do some sort of Supercombine one.

Or perhaps a combo of what weapon each of you have. Then you’d have a large variety of them

> 2535408299219519;2:
> There probably will be its been in the last three Halo games.

It’s like sprint: it’s here to stay. (Not in a bad way mind you.)

> 2533274892901745;7:
> > 2533274836669416;5:
> > Yeah but they better not recycle the ones they’ve used in the past. I want to see NEW ones. Or make it dynamic based on the position and angle of approach. Kinda like Doom finishers.
>
> Maybe they could tailor them to what weapon the victim has equipped, as well. Like, if they have a pistol equipped, you could grab it out of their hands and unload it into their face. Grand Theft Semi-Auto.

I like this.
Rather than equipping your own assassination, the game would generate different styles depending on the weapons each player has.

Imagine if the other player has a sword, and your assassination is basically you grabbing their wrist, deactivating the blade and twisting their arm behind their back, and reigniting the blade so it bursts out of their chest!

After writing that, I realised that its pretty graphic, but the Prophet of Truth will get his royalty checks in the post, no doubt.

I hope assassinations stay, but I also want to be able to disable them like you could in halo 5. Because even though they’re cool, they leave you pretty exposed and you can get killed easily while you’re locked in the animation. I would like to be able to disable it in campaign too.