Assassinations

I’ve been looking through the forums for H5G and i haven’t seen a flipping single mention of assassinations so far! Is it because there not in the game or what? I thought the assassinations were awesome so… I kinda hope there still in. Please tell me they are…

> 2533274855446815;1:
> I’ve been looking through the forums for H5G and i haven’t seen a flipping single mention of assassinations so far! Is it because there not in the game or what? I thought the assassinations were awesome so… I kinda hope there still in. Please tell me they are…

Yep they are still in!

Thank GOD!

You could have just watched some gameplay, man.
In any case, yeah, they’re in, but currently using H4 animations. It’s likely they’re placeholders though, as the beta was missing a lot of aesthetic nuances, like blood and post-death ragdoll.

> 2533274855446815;3:
> Thank GOD!

Enjoy! Halo 5 Beta Assassinations

yeah there still in, i had a couple in the beta

I couldn’t watch any gameplay at the moment because i’m currently in school. But if they’re based on only the H4 animations thats kind of disappointing… Then again my idea of assassinations are usually brutal so that be mainly for an Elite or something. Though if your right and its just a placeholder, i can’t wait to see what they think up for the animations.

Yeah assassinations are still there… unfortunately… They need to make the button press longer to initiate an assassination. Just the time it takes to hit the bumber hard, which you are forced to do with the -Yoink- XBone bumbers, instead of tapping it as quick as possible will initiate an assassination. I dont care about the humiliating animation, i want it done as quickly as possible so i can get to moving and shooting again.

If they included a toggle to turn off assassinations entirely, i would absolutely turn it on.