Assassinations are useless

<mark>Do not post discriminatory comments.</mark>

I’d say about 8/10 times I’ve gone for an assassination one of my teammates has seen me and decided to steal the kill by shooting the guy who’s currently being assassinated and getting the kill or even worse when my entire team decide to do it and sprint towards me firing away at the guy i’m assassinating.
Assassinations should be far quicker to avoid this -Yoink- or you should at least be rewarded with an assist if some retard does decide to steal your kill.
What happened to the old days of Halo where your team mates we’rent in it for themselves and actually helped out?

toggle your assassinations off then. I have them on in warzone and off in arena.

Or they could add the yoink medal.

The only way to fix this is that your teammates cannot kill the guy you are assasinating, because he is being assasinated anyway.

But the problem would be imagine you are being fired at when you die before the assasination is compleet the guy is stil gonna live and imagine one of your teammates saw it coming he can revenge him by finishing him off

But here for i have also an solution.
If you die before you compleet assasination the guy should be off with NO SHIELD so your teammates stil kan finish him if you die without stealing your kill because they cant kill him when you are assasinating him unles you die and he goes of with no shield

If you want to dance around and show off, you deserve to lose the kill. Turn off assassinations if you want quick and efficient kills.

assassination are useless the time to use this the enemy has killed you

if you are lucky enemy don’t kill you

Yeah if I’m playing serious assassinations have to be turned off they ruin a lot of double kills

Don’t assassinate then, honestly its just quicker to punch them in the back once and move on to the next guy.

why have many many assassination just 1or 2 is so good

its so useless

The assassinations are great this is such a stupid argument. I’m starting to see what people are saying about this community. If you don’t like it turn it off others enjoy it and it’s a great way to end a Breakout Round followed by a healthy T Bag

[deleted]

Assassinations always have been style over substance. At least now we have a way to turn them off instead of accidentally locking ourselves into 5 seconds of canned animation.

> 2535418262439483;12:
> The assassinations are great this is such a stupid argument. I’m starting to see what people are saying about this community. If you don’t like it turn it off others enjoy it and it’s a great way to end a Breakout Round followed by a healthy T Bag

Exactly. It can be turned off so if you don’t like it, turn it off.

I once accidentally stole a random teammate’s assassination in a game of Warzone Assault while defending the first base and I sent him a message apologizing for it which he was cool with;it wasn’t a necessary message to send but it was nice to know he wasn’t gonna be a pain about his assassination accidentally being stolen.

PSA: for quick and efficient kills from behind, quickly tap your melee button rather than hold it down. This skips the assassination animation. Alternatively, you can go into your settings and turn off the animation altogether

I love watching my assassinations, and don’t care if it gets jacked. the fact that i pulled it off is satisfaction enough

> 2610345319735860;5:
> If you want to dance around and show off, you deserve to lose the kill. Turn off assassinations if you want quick and efficient kills.

and if you’re going for the assassination commendation?

> 2535436053099676;19:
> > 2610345319735860;5:
> > If you want to dance around and show off, you deserve to lose the kill. Turn off assassinations if you want quick and efficient kills.
>
>
> and if you’re going for the assassination commendation?

They are there to look pretty, if it gets stolen by a greedy team mate or you get killed by the enemy in the process, -Yoink- happens. Use at your own risk or disable them.