Assassination Times (Minimum and Maximum)

Minimum Assassination Times (time it takes for shields to break thus guaranteeing the kill).

Maximum Assassination Times (time it takes for the animation to end and for the equipped weapon to raise)

Credit to L3g3ndarY_NovA on r/Halo

Of course I’m using nice try >:/

Suplex city resident. Times make no difference to me.

> 2661949065475413;3:
> Suplex city resident. Times make no difference to me.

Took the words right out of my mouth. Way too satysfing.

Thanks for the info, very helpful.

Time to sweep the leg

Remember to look at both min and max kill times for a good assassination. For example, meat hook has both a low min and max time, making it an overall good assassination.

Nice! Very helpful.

awesome, still trying to unlock the suplex

So 104 ways to die is the fastest then?

I’m just going to comment here so I can quickly find this post again.

Every second counts.

Meat Hook and The Kickoff seem to be the best overall assassinations.

Fisticuffs is quick and knocks the opponent down, making it harder for a teammate to steal the kill. I’ve had zero problem since I started using it

one thing about nice try though. there was this one time I picked the spartan up by the leg just intime to use him as a sheild to block his teamate from spartan charging me so there’s that

No Terminal Velocity?

> 2533274807750712;13:
> Fisticuffs is quick and knocks the opponent down, making it harder for a teammate to steal the kill. I’ve had zero problem since I started using it

Yeh I use it to, it’s awesome.

Fisticuffs?

Also thought spin cycle was the fastest.
Maybe it’s just the hardest to interrupt?

time to get low

Don’t revive old threads…

Even if it’s old, there’s still something to talk about. If all you’re going to do when you get into this thread is tell them not to revive it without any reasons, then why do it in the first place.

> 2535428779736382;19:
> Don’t revive old threads…