Assassination Theory - No more yoinks?

In the gameplay footage I watched, I noticed that you get the kill and Assassination medal right when you activate the assassination. So, my theory is that you get the kill and Assassination medal right when the assassination is activated, and if you are yoinked, the person taking your assassination kill will simply stop the assassination sequence and get an Assisst medal and a Yoink medal, you still recieving the Assassination medal and kill.

What do you guys think?

> In the gameplay footage I watched, I noticed that you get the kill and Assassination medal right when you activate the assassination. So, my theory is that you get the kill and Assassination medal right when the assassination is activated, and if you are yoinked, the person taking your assassination kill will simply stop the assassination sequence and get an Assisst medal and a Yoink medal, you still recieving the Assassination medal and kill.
>
> What do you guys think?

I kinda doubt this is how it works…

I know this is how it SHOULD work…

Nonetheless…

I figured it was just part of a fix for the assassination bug. You know, where you assassinate someone but they have time to turn around and kill you…

i hope so it really annoys me in team games when this happens in non team games i think a yoink should get the skill

> i hope so it really annoys me in team games when this happens in non team games i think a yoink should get the skill

Try Assassinating in SWAT…

I swear, I’m the only non-jerk in SWAT.

Forever Alone Face

It could either be that or the player is now invincible when performing an assassinations.

> > i hope so it really annoys me in team games when this happens in non team games i think a yoink should get the skill
>
> Try Assassinating in SWAT…
>
> I swear, I’m the only non-jerk in SWAT.
>
> Forever Alone Face

with you there mate, ive had to cover peeps while they assassinate

> > > i hope so it really annoys me in team games when this happens in non team games i think a yoink should get the skill
> >
> > Try Assassinating in SWAT…
> >
> > I swear, I’m the only non-jerk in SWAT.
> >
> > Forever Alone Face
>
> with you there mate, ive had to cover peeps while they assassinate

Eh, I don’t really mind covering a teammate while they assassinate, it’s just I get mine yoinked so many damn times in SWAT. Not even by Knee-jerk reactions, either. Had a guy come into the room, reload, and shoot the guy I was about to finish assassinating.

What a dickhole…

They should remove possibility to make yoink on team mate’s kills. That’s just stupid. In free for all yoinks are extremely funny. :wink:

the only yoinks I have ever done is by accident, I would never steal someone’s kill intentionally and besides the only reason people yoink is to annoy people or who are desperate for a kill and I do think it should be removed but I don’t really care if it stays, I just get annoyed at the people who do it intentionally.

> It could either be that or the player is now invincible when performing an assassinations.

Doubt it

That is something that should never happen, never ever.

How else would I save my team mate? Or steal a kill in FFA? Or a double kill on someone assassinating and one getting assassinated?