Assassination Master

Sorry guys, n00b question:

How many kills do you need to become an Assassination Master? A link to a site would be very useful.

Thanks!

there you go. just scroll down a bit and it tells you how many assasinations you need for each tier.

Please don’t become one of the regicide assassination boosters.

just an FYI if you want it legit the best way is dominion and btb with active camo. thats how i got mine.

Total is 140 assassinations

It goes 5,10,25,50 & 50.

Hope it helps.

king of the hill is great for assassinations, sit invisible by the hill and just wait for people to come by. I got mine very easily using this technique.

just finished mine up this weekend…pain in the -Yoink-. I remember that the last two “tiers” were 50 each. I’m thinking that its a total of somewhere around 150. I was one of the regicide assassinators :slight_smile:

Now I’m running around like a noob with the AR.

I miss only 46 assassinations for the master, and legit, without boosting .=.

But what I really want is the First Strike Mastery, it’s taking too long, I miss still 88 medals…

> king of the hill is great for assassinations, sit invisible by the hill and just wait for people to come by. I got mine very easily using this technique.

Would be good, but 343i got rid of king of the hill.

> > king of the hill is great for assassinations, sit invisible by the hill and just wait for people to come by. I got mine very easily using this technique.
>
> Would be good, but 343i got rid of king of the hill.

how are you supposed to get the king of the hill commendations then…lol

> > > king of the hill is great for assassinations, sit invisible by the hill and just wait for people to come by. I got mine very easily using this technique.
> >
> > Would be good, but 343i got rid of king of the hill.
>
> how are you supposed to get the king of the hill commendations then…lol

With great skill :slight_smile:

Hopefully they’ll put it back into the play-list in a month or two

I got mine from slayer pro. No radar helps in getting assassinations.
SWAT works well too.

I got mine in FFA Throwback.

Just play and the assassinations will naturally come.