Assassination Knife

It comes out of the player’s hand… Reach had an actual spot where they grabbed it… But how?.. what?.. out of the middle of the palm…? I mean, really guys?

Lack of time perhaps?Just another one of those small details that were looked over i suppose.

It’s a magic knife obviously! It only appears when it wants to.

LOL, yeah it sucks but don’t worry, it’s just a small, minor detail.

My explanation would just be since it’s War Games, anything can happen. Spartan Ops, however… yeah I don’t think so.

Have you seen the Halo Legends episode called “The Package”? One of the spartans pulls out a combat blade out of his shoulder plate. Have some imagination, OP!

Are we really gonna complain about something so small? Is this really what this community is coming to now? Complaining about small things that don’t even matter? Why not use your imagination? My combat Knife comes out of my forearm plates. You could just pretend that it comes from somewhere besides a visible sheath.

Sorry if this comes off as mean but you people really need to stop over thinking these little details…

Its a hidden knife. Like from Assassins Creed.

It’s just those little details that can just make a game “that much better”. Like “woa that’s cool!” instead of “hmmm that’s weird” It’s just a post guys. relax. It’s called feedback.

I hated this aswell! It never shows up! I can imagine the extra ammo comes out of the belts/leg compartments (like RoboCop), and obviously the second gun is on your back…but the knife? Let’s just go back to Republic Commando, and have a blade from your gauntlet. Boo Yeah!
But Halo 4, NOPE, no animation or aesthetic luxury. A magical knife that shoots out from your palm. Yup.
“It’s just a video game. Nothing is important.”
“You’re a vain greedy cruel boy!”
“And you are an old man and a fool!”
:frowning:
“I am a fool…”

> Its a hidden knife. Like from Assassins Creed.

Halo’s Creed?

> > Its a hidden knife. Like from Assassins Creed.
>
> Halo’s Creed?

Assassins running around in super-soldier power armor.

> > > Its a hidden knife. Like from Assassins Creed.
> >
> > Halo’s Creed?
>
> Assassins running around in super-soldier power armor.

Sounds like it would be an awesome game!

Its called a hidden blade :stuck_out_tongue:

> Its called a hidden blade :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s 500 years in the future… People have nuclear powered super suits with energy shields… I think a hidden blade attached to the forearm is impossible. Yeah, we can never have that kind of fantasy technology! Lol

> > > > Its a hidden knife. Like from Assassins Creed.
> > >
> > > Halo’s Creed?
> >
> > Assassins running around in super-soldier power armor.
>
> Sounds like it would be an awesome game!

i’d buy it in a heartbeat.

I don’t know where it comes from either, but in Halo 5, I want them to make assassination weapons for permutations. each weapon would be visable, and have different animations for the assassination but all of them would have to be the same time consumption.

the number one weapon I want to see, is a forrunner tech katana, that cuts the spartan in half with the forrunner weapon effect of disintigrating. I also want to see the elite knife as an option. maybe as a secondary option, a power glove with tech from the gravity hammer, that is only used in assassinations and sends your enemies dead body flying with your explosive fist (ragdoll physics would make this one rock to assassinate with.)

> It comes out of the player’s hand… Reach had an actual spot where they grabbed it… But how?.. what?.. out of the middle of the palm…? I mean, really guys?

I want to remind you that this War Games is a Training simulation for Spartans.

All Spartans have hidden blades just like Altair, Ezio, and Connor.