Assassination Killcams

Who thinks that it would be cool to have a killcam for assassinations in Halo 4?

Hahaha

In what way? Watching them kill you is the same thing (if we are talking about the same thing here)

Isn’t getting assassinated enough for you? Like it takes a pretty good amount of time you might as well watch then, why would you want to watch it twice in a row?

Not me. People keep arguing that Halo is copying COD and the other side says Halo is not copying COD, but with crap like this I’m starting to think the people who say Halo is not like COD want it to be more like COD with this killcam bull -Yoink-. I want to see the fight, not a re-enactment of my failures.

Don’t they kind of already do that?

> Isn’t getting assassinated enough for you? Like it takes a pretty good amount of time you might as well watch then, why would you want to watch it twice in a row?

Hmm, I can see your logic…I just personally like seeing all the assassinations, whether on myself or someone else…I didn’t know if anyone else shared the same opinion or not…

I would not want this, it would remind me too much of COD. I would like new animations of assassination

> I would not want this, it would remind me too much of COD. I would like new animations of assassination

Yeah, I would too!!!

how bout more assassination animations =) i think yes

> Isn’t getting assassinated enough for you? Like it takes a pretty good amount of time you might as well watch then, why would you want to watch it twice in a row?

^^^^ What he said.

Definitely not. Kill Cams are for noobie COD players, so that’s already 2 strikes. Plus, who wants the gameplay interrupted like that? I think a better approach would be a highlight reel in the corner while you view your postgame stats. It could play the best of your kills and the worst of your deaths.

You might want to rephrase your idea.

Right now it sounds like replaying the death you already saw because the camera zooms out. There is no point and killcam doesn’t help your idea at all.