Assassination animation previews

Anybody else wishing for the ability to preview your assassinations? I’ve got 6 now and can’t decide which to use.

That would be awesome, considering that pulling out an assassination is no easy feat, so getting to watch your own assassination can be extremely hard.

They should make it so you can see the assassination animations you have just by going into the assassinations menu

I’ve over half and used them all a few times and ended up using the head stomp, but while playing it does other assassination NOT just that one so picking one may not mean it’s the only one you do in a game ?

> 2535430931286924;4:
> I’ve over half and used them all a few times and ended up using the head stomp, but while playing it does other assassination NOT just that one so picking one may not mean it’s the only one you do in a game ?

I think it depends on space, I’ve noticed when you grab someone from behind a door it might not have space and just stabs them from behind.

> 2533274884387290;5:
> > 2535430931286924;4:
> > I’ve over half and used them all a few times and ended up using the head stomp, but while playing it does other assassination NOT just that one so picking one may not mean it’s the only one you do in a game ?
>
>
> I think it depends on space, I’ve noticed when you grab someone from behind a door it might not have space and just stabs them from behind.

Maybe to do with space but he does different ones too could be that there’s a random chance of using one of the others ?

Ive definitely noticed the space thing too. I have Lawn Dart and my dream is to slam someone from a ledge to the ground, preferably from the rail gun spawn on Fathom or from the carbine tower on Pegasus. But every time I set it up my spartan just stabs him in the bad of the head and it’s over.
I would very much appreciate a preview option of my assassination. I get really mad when I unlock and equip a new one, work really hard to pull it off, finally get it and it’s lame.

> 2533274930754554;7:
> Ive definitely noticed the space thing too. I have Lawn Dart and my dream is to slam someone from a ledge to the ground, preferably from the rail gun spawn on Fathom or from the carbine tower on Pegasus. But every time I set it up my spartan just stabs him in the bad of the head and it’s over.
> I would very much appreciate a preview option of my assassination. I get really mad when I unlock and equip a new one, work really hard to pull it off, finally get it and it’s lame.

Don’t know what lawn dart is but it sounds cool. Wish I could see them online or something.