Assassinated warden! NOT!

I don’t understand you people. How is it that iyou can technically assassinate warden eternal, and then while in the middle of the animation the kill is just taken? I’m sorry that’s a load of crap! Yet another reason to add to list of why 343 screwed up halo. You can’t even get basic gameplay right. All that assassination animation crap for what? A yoink? Really? This game blows. Why on earth did I pay for it? 343 do something right for once and just stop. Atop making halo game. At least let us remember them for what they were.

> 2533275008405049;1:
> I don’t understand you people. How is it that iyou can technically assassinate warden eternal, and then while in the middle of the animation the kill is just taken? I’m sorry that’s a load of crap! Yet another reason to add to list of why 343 screwed up halo. You can’t even get basic gameplay right. All that assassination animation crap for what? A yoink? Really? This game blows. Why on earth did I pay for it? 343 do something right for once and just stop. Atop making halo game. At least let us remember them for what they were.

I’ve had this happen to me plenty of times before and it annoys me to no end.

Well if it automatically went to you that would not be fair. The other team would not have a chance at getting it. That s why you try to assassinate him right when he reaches the threshold. Better chance of securing the kill unless there is a -Yoink- ton of vehicles then good luck either way.

> 2533274840266236;3:
> Well if it automatically went to you that would not be fair. The other team would not have a chance at getting it. That s why you try to assassinate him right when he reaches the threshold. Better chance of securing the kill unless there is a -Yoink- ton of vehicles then good luck either way.

Dude it doesn’t matter the animation is so long there’s way too much time to actually steal the kill. What they need to do is reduce the amount of health needed to assassinate, and then say once you’re in mid assassination animation the dude (warden) is dead! 343 has so many problems I honestly think they’ve done more bad for halo than good.

Is that a Legendary Yoink?

It’s just like when someone steals your kill when assassinating a Spartan. The point at which damage is applied during the assassination animation is like halfway through the animation. So, with the Warden, if you initiate an assassination and nobody manages to deplete the health all the way before you apply your damage, then your good. But during that first part of the animation, if his health is low and somebody Splasers him (or something similar), they apply their damage before you. It makes sense, since while being assassinated the Warden (and any enemy, actually) is still a targetable entity.

If you assassinate Warden, make sure your team stops shooting Warden. Even if they wanna be legendary-thieves. Once his bar hits 0 health, before he fades into the black hole. You won’t get the kill. Make sure to stack speed boosts for a guaranteed assassination at maximum speed.

The assassination thing works weird, I know. But yeah. If they deplete his health, last shooter gets the kill. However, if they don’t deplete his health. The assassination is yours.

I’ve actually never been Warden Yoinked… didn’t think it was possible.

> 2533274810191683;5:
> Is that a Legendary Yoink?

Oh wow.Great joke(I think)but seriously I hate the yoinks in ALL gaming.from halo to platformers,at the end we hate yoinks.

> 2533275008405049;1:
> I don’t understand you people. How is it that iyou can technically assassinate warden eternal, and then while in the middle of the animation the kill is just taken? I’m sorry that’s a load of crap! Yet another reason to add to list of why 343 screwed up halo. You can’t even get basic gameplay right. All that assassination animation crap for what? A yoink? Really? This game blows. Why on earth did I pay for it? 343 do something right for once and just stop. Atop making halo game. At least let us remember them for what they were.

Says wants 343i to let us remember them for what they were

Wants them to remove yoink

Have you ever heard of a yoink!? Yoink is nothing new dude… And sure its cool to assasinate warden but its sure as hell not efficient and you should no that by now. If you really want to assasinate warden, get a team and make them cover you and warden :stuck_out_tongue:

Just because you got yoinked out of one warden kill doesnt mean you should complain all about it on here

> 2533274866346513;10:
> > 2533275008405049;1:
> > I don’t understand you people. How is it that iyou can technically assassinate warden eternal, and then while in the middle of the animation the kill is just taken? I’m sorry that’s a load of crap! Yet another reason to add to list of why 343 screwed up halo. You can’t even get basic gameplay right. All that assassination animation crap for what? A yoink? Really? This game blows. Why on earth did I pay for it? 343 do something right for once and just stop. Atop making halo game. At least let us remember them for what they were.
>
>
> Says wants 343i to let us remember them for what they were
>
> Wants them to remove yoink
>
> Have you ever heard of a yoink!? Yoink is nothing new dude… And sure its cool to assasinate warden but its sure as hell not efficient and you should no that by now. If you really want to assasinate warden, get a team and make them cover you and warden :stuck_out_tongue:
> Just because you got yoinked out of one warden kill doesnt mean you should complain all about it on here

Yes it does

> 2533275008405049;11:
> > 2533274866346513;10:
> > > 2533275008405049;1:
> > > I don’t understand you people. How is it that iyou can technically assassinate warden eternal, and then while in the middle of the animation the kill is just taken? I’m sorry that’s a load of crap! Yet another reason to add to list of why 343 screwed up halo. You can’t even get basic gameplay right. All that assassination animation crap for what? A yoink? Really? This game blows. Why on earth did I pay for it? 343 do something right for once and just stop. Atop making halo game. At least let us remember them for what they were.
> >
> >
> > Says wants 343i to let us remember them for what they were
> >
> > Wants them to remove yoink
> >
> > Have you ever heard of a yoink!? Yoink is nothing new dude… And sure its cool to assasinate warden but its sure as hell not efficient and you should no that by now. If you really want to assasinate warden, get a team and make them cover you and warden :stuck_out_tongue:
> > Just because you got yoinked out of one warden kill doesnt mean you should complain all about it on here
>
> Yes it does, stop being a 343 kiss -Yoink-. Nobody likes a suck up

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

L

I see that this is an old post but well 343 is making things right by the moment, but yeah warden thing is weird