Assasins creed revelations vs halo 4 multiplayer

This seems really stange as a thread, but it proves halo seems to be going into more of a assasins creed multiplayer experiance than a call of duty.lets compare AC multiplayer to halo 4

Story for AC: you are a agent of the templars being trained for real life assasination missions using a simulation machine called AMIMUS,this creates a battlefield for these assasins to train in for overall better proficincy in real situations.

Story for halo 4: you are a spartan IV of the UNSC and are being trained for real life situations by using a simulation machine onboard the UNSC infinity, This creates a virtual battlefield for these spartans to train in for overall better proficincy in real situations.

AC maps: maps are designed staight for multiplayer

Halo 4 maps:maps are designed straight for multiplayer

AC Perks: AC perks change small things that don’t affect gameplay but increase your effectiveness in combat and only help if you use them in the right times

Halo 4 perks: halo 4 perk change small things that don’t affect gameplay but increase your effectiveness in combat and only help if you use them in the right times.

AC abilitys: weapons such as smoke bombs can be used to turn the duel of you and a ememy around if you are wise and use them at the right moment , u can choose up to 2 abilitys.

Halo 4 abilitys: abilitys such as hologram can can be used to turn the duel of you and a ememy around if you are wise and use them at the right moment , sprint is a passive ability.

Now is it closer to call of duty or assasins creed, btw AC multiplayer is balanced and very fun!!!

Where is the neither option?

It’s going to be Halo. Different from what everyones used to but Halo nonetheless. IMO of course, that could very well change come E3/release date.

I am not quite sure about the MP to be honest but as far as the new Spartan OPs goes, that sounds pretty cool and something other studios WILL copy (for once, Halo can be that game everyone copies again).

I think you’re grasping at thin straws here… While I agree it’s true that they both correlate in having a story to their MP, the other things not so much.

-Most games prefer to have their maps made straight up instead of from campaign. This is not a new concept. :stuck_out_tongue:

-We don’t know enough about Halo 4 perks to say that’s the truth of it.

-We don’t know enough about Halo 4 armor abilities to say that’s the truth of it.

How about we just call it /Halo/ multiplayer is inspired by /Halo/ multiplayer instead of another game? It was the king of FPS at one point and time for a reason.

Im just using the info we have, and im sick of people saying its like cod when its more like other titles, not all MP is cod, and halo 4 will be itselfbut theres just not enough info to go by.

Hard to say…because assassins creed is swords and old time…halo is guns and future. Plus AC is 3rd person and Halo is FPS. But I would say that it’s sort of like AC? And btw for the story part you are wrong because in the story you are the chief the only time that you are a spartan four is in infinite multiplayer to out knowledge and basically everything but CAMPAGIN to our know,edge, just to correct you respectfully.

Im only talking about MP story :slight_smile:

Assasins creed doesn’t belongs in the Halo 4 forum, get that crap of this place, this forum is already taunted by haters who try to wreck havoc among our ranks. Is this thread supposed to be the start of a flame war, i hope it wasn’t your purpose OP.

If you look at it that way, then it’s closer to AC. And yes, AC multiplayer is amazing, if only it didn’t take an hour to get into a game…

That is so true

Searching for program sessio…hurls xbox out of window

Which is it closer to? Counter Strike.