#Ask343 Sunsetting Xbox 360 Rewards?

Is there any info out there about any rewards or bonuses given for any accomplishments and/or time put into the upcoming sunsetting titles? Does anyone else think there should be something awarded for these in Infinite? Thanks.

No

Relatively speaking, given that they haven’t announced any reward for a milestone within MCC, I wouldn’t expect to see any rewards for prior games.

I think there should be. With the case of Halo Reach they had a legacy tab in your service record that showed (minimal) Halo 3 & ODST stats. It would be nice in Infinite if they displayed previous Halo stats like your ranks in Halo 3, Reach, 4, and 5.

> 2533274847704400;4:
> I think there should be. With the case of Halo Reach they had a legacy tab in your service record that showed (minimal) Halo 3 & ODST stats. It would be nice in Infinite if they displayed previous Halo stats like your ranks in Halo 3, Reach, 4, and 5.

I know what you mean. It’s like in Modern Warfare 3 next to your name/gamertag it displays your ranks from the 4 previous CoD games. It would be cool if they do something like that.

Something would be nice, no matter how small I would probably take it just because I am a proud long time player. That being said the memories I hold are also just enough, but I really do miss the days of the 360 waypoint app keeping track of Gamerscore and all titles played. Infinite bringing back something similar would be really appreciated.