As I write this I'm also playing warzone

Or rather I’m taking a break every minute and moving my spartan around. That’s what this REQ system encourages some people to do. ESPECIALLY when you throw someone in a match ALREADY DECIDED on the losing team. I can’t even spawn without dying so the rocket launcher that would have destroyed one of the tanks? That’s the enemy teams now. Cause they just group BR’d me in about 1/2 a second. So I’ll hide in the base. And find other ways of entertaining myself.

At least for the next 7 days. Then Fallout comes out.

> 2533274808450412;1:
> Or rather I’m taking a break every minute and moving my spartan around. That’s what this REQ system encourages some people to do. ESPECIALLY when you throw someone in a match ALREADY DECIDED on the losing team. I can’t even spawn without dying so the rocket launcher that would have destroyed one of the tanks? That’s the enemy teams now. Cause they just group BR’d me in about 1/2 a second. So I’ll hide in the base. And find other ways of entertaining myself.
>
> At least for the next 7 days. Then Fallout comes out.

I can’t wait to see if Fallout lives up to the hype. I didn’t preorder it but will purchase it if the reviews remain solid after the first few weeks. So glad I saved my money and didn’t purchase Halo 5.

I was really excited for Halo 5. Now I’m just using it as a stepping stone. Fallout is going to be amazing though. As much as I love Halo and the series…Fallout has NEVER let me down like Halo has in the past (Halo 2 cliffhanger, Halo: Reach single player, Master Chief Collection sucking beyond words). Plus Halo 5 is a huge disappointment to me.

HALO 5 ENDING SPOILERS

Spartan Ops set up this whole thing with the key to all the forerunner artifacts. In the hands of actual writers that right there could fuel SEVERAL games. Yet they never brought up once here. Instead they double down on retconning their own characters death. Blue team obtaining Halsey and that key should have been the first half of this game. I care about blue team. Not osiris. Not at all about osiris. And if all these theories about Cortana not really being her all true then it should have been revealed THIS game.

Plus the multiplayer. There’s like 7 maps total, and 5 game types. That won’t get old REAL quick. It’s like they gutted their own process. “Giving players a sense of pride in their character by tying rewards like armor to accomplishments? No, lets get rid of that. It makes much more sense for someone to get something they want randomly in a draw of about 1/800”. “Variety in game modes which is basically what Halo is known for? Nah. Same thing over and over. If it’s good the first time it’s good every time after too!”.

If I had to summarize the whole thing in 1 word…it would basically be “Stupid”.