As a Halo CE fanboi loyalist....I friggin LOVE 5

My favorite Halo was Halo CE. I could never really get into 2,3 or 4 because the weapons and gameplay all felt off. Even to this day I still enjoy Halo CE on the PC and now MCC.

IMHO Halo CE had the ultimate weapon balance and it jaded my enjoyment of 2,3, reach and 4. The Pistol / Shotty or Sniper / Shotty or Rocket Launcer / Pistol combos were absolutely brilliant.

So I was skeptical that I would even remotely enjoy Halo 5. However, I friggin LOVE it! Halo 5 finally feels like what a true successor to Halo CE should feel like. Halo 5 is like Halo CE on -Yoink!- Its so fast, but feels so right. The sprint, twitch and camber all feel like something a super soldier in a bad -Yoink- battle suite should be able to do.

And the weapon balance in 5 is perfect…just perfect. Please for the love of God 343 DO NOT NERF ANYTHING! Those who complain about over powered weapons have no idea how powerful their counter & evade suit functions are and need to re-learn & re-think everything they thought they knew about halo and play using twitch & camber to their maximum potential. 343 DO NOT GIVE IN, DO NOT ruin perfection!

I wonder how the rest of the maps are gonna go, if 343 is gonna keep tight 4x4 arena style map setups or are they gonna include large big team battle maps too. I hope they include all kinds of maps including faithful remakes of Bloodgulch and Sidewinder.

Halo 5 is friggin amazing!

I enjoyed 2, 3, and Reach the most. But Halo 5? This is what Halo should have been like day 1. This will be my new favorite Halo game.

> 2533274795890561;2:
> I enjoyed 2, 3, and Reach the most. But Halo 5? This is what Halo should have been like day 1. This will be my new favorite Halo game.

Agreed. Except I did not care for 2 or 3. I liked Reach though! I thought reach was the closest to Halo CE, but Halo 5 is something else. Halo 5 is exceptional. My only wish would have been for full 1080p 60hz support…I wish MS would have given the bone a little more horsepower.

CE is an amazing game and I agree that H5 is fun as ever. I am having a great time with it.