Art style (Gameplay) Poll

I apologize for putting up a similar poll. I forgot to specify the focus of the art style. In this case I would like your opinion on the art style of the gameplay. For me personally, I find it a bit too cartoon-ish. I do realize that the game is 8 months from the end of it’s release but I’d like to give 343/creative assembly a good sample of how the community feels about this aspect of their game. Thank you for your time!

Cartoonish? Are you serious? How? Halo Wars OG was more cartoonish. This is cut and dry. Heavy & Brutal. It’s dark but also retains color. You are either trolling or don’t understand what cartoon aesthetics are.

Wasn’t Halo not meant to be realistic since CE?

> 2533274825333224;2:
> Cartoonish? Are you serious? How? Halo Wars OG was more cartoonish. This is cut and dry. Heavy & Brutal. It’s dark but also retains color. You are either trolling or don’t understand what cartoon aesthetics are.

Don’t have to attack a person when you disagree with their opinion buddy. I’m just saying…

This: http://www.windowscentral.com/sites/wpcentral.com/files/styles/xlarge/public/field/image/2015/08/halo-wars-07-14-08_3.jpg?itok=iqmtmp_Y

Looks more realistic than this: http://gearnuke.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/number-2.jpg

> 2533274816748987;3:
> Wasn’t Halo not meant to be realistic since CE?

Well in the sense of a sci-fi first person shooter looking realistic lol.

> 2533274816748987;3:
> Wasn’t Halo not meant to be realistic since CE?

A more accurate description of Halo would be "Sci-fi"ristic… which (going off-topic, but still relevant) makes it all the more reason to dislike how certain aspects are being treated in a game, such as Halo 5… movement mechanics in particular (for example; basically making sprint function almost exactly like what you see in any modern style fps, which is quite frankly unoriginal and downright lazy).

I’d say it’s closer to H2 Anniversary and Halo Wars 1 which I love, personally I really disliked H4 and H5’s subtle Japanese art style and I feel this game has actually kept to the old true ways everyone loves. Even down to the old UNSC logo, which should be awarded to 343 for keeping it! I never understood why they changed everything about the UNSC and the Forward Into Dawn, the Elites and the Chief, but they’ve gone back to what they were and I’m just thankful, and I really hope this is retained for Halo 6!

> 2533274825333224;2:
> Cartoonish? Are you serious? How? Halo Wars OG was more cartoonish. This is cut and dry. Heavy & Brutal. It’s dark but also retains color. You are either trolling or don’t understand what cartoon aesthetics are.

It is cartoonish.

> 2533274825333224;2:

trolling?