Armour HitBox Rating

Hey guys,
I’ve been playing halo for a while now and I’m starting to unlock all of the armour types.
Is there a difference in how bulky the armour is in being easier to hit? if so how is it calculated?
I’m trying to figure out which armour is best to wear.

> 2535448638490454;1:
> Hey guys,
> I’ve been playing halo for a while now and I’m starting to unlock all of the armour types.
> Is there a difference in how bulky the armour is in being easier to hit? if so how is it calculated?
> I’m trying to figure out which armour is best to wear.

The armour is purely cosmetic. What you think is best to wear is ultimately down to you, but no matter what you wear, the hit box remains the same.

> 2533274809226598;2:
> > 2535448638490454;1:
> > Hey guys,
> > I’ve been playing halo for a while now and I’m starting to unlock all of the armour types.
> > Is there a difference in how bulky the armour is in being easier to hit? if so how is it calculated?
> > I’m trying to figure out which armour is best to wear.
>
> The armour is purely cosmetic. What you think is best to wear is ultimately down to you, but no matter what you wear, the hit box remains the same.

As it should be. :slight_smile:

> 2533274808332962;3:
> > 2533274809226598;2:
> > > 2535448638490454;1:
> > > Hey guys,
> > > I’ve been playing halo for a while now and I’m starting to unlock all of the armour types.
> > > Is there a difference in how bulky the armour is in being easier to hit? if so how is it calculated?
> > > I’m trying to figure out which armour is best to wear.
> >
> > The armour is purely cosmetic. What you think is best to wear is ultimately down to you, but no matter what you wear, the hit box remains the same.
>
> As it should be. :slight_smile:

Though one could argue that if you wear a helmet with a big visor on the front you are more susceptible to getting shot in the head :joy:

> 2533274809226598;4:
> > 2533274808332962;3:
> > > 2533274809226598;2:
> > > > 2535448638490454;1:
> > > > Hey guys,
> > > > I’ve been playing halo for a while now and I’m starting to unlock all of the armour types.
> > > > Is there a difference in how bulky the armour is in being easier to hit? if so how is it calculated?
> > > > I’m trying to figure out which armour is best to wear.
> > >
> > > The armour is purely cosmetic. What you think is best to wear is ultimately down to you, but no matter what you wear, the hit box remains the same.
> >
> > As it should be. :slight_smile:
>
> Though one could argue that if you wear a helmet with a big visor on the front you are more susceptible to getting shot in the head :joy:

Umm…tell that to the FOTUS helmet.

Ok sweet, whats the exact overlay for the hitbox? is there a diagram of it somewhere?

The hit box of our spartan is basically the same for all of them, no matter what armor you´re using