Armour halo 4

do you after pay for armor in halo 4 like in reach
Sorry for my english it’s not that good :wink:

As far as I know, you gain Spartan points and you can use than in the armoury to buy armour. It’s something similar to how you buy armour in Halo Reach’s armoury anyway.

Thank you anyway :wink:

yeah and you unlock some armors through their specializations

you don’t pay for armor confirmed by 343

> you don’t pay for armor confirmed by 343

I’m being prooved wrong all day… Can I have a source please?

I remember back in the gameinformer magazine it said you pay for armour with Spartan points. Has this changed or something?

Yea what he said. You only use spartan points to buy the tactical and suport packages. You unlock armor by ranking up,getting achievements and etc…

^correctamundo!
It is unlocked via challenges, commendations, achievements, etc.

> > you don’t pay for armor confirmed by 343
>
> Yea what he said. You only use spartan points to buy the tactical and suport packages. You unlock armor by ranking up,getting achievements and etc…

This is news to me.

> > you don’t pay for armor confirmed by 343
>
> Yea what he said. You only use spartan points to buy the tactical and suport packages. You unlock armor by ranking up,getting achievements and etc…

Thankgod :slight_smile: that’s what i hated in reach! thankyou for cleaning up guys!

glad I was able to help

I wonder what it’ll take to unlock Recon armor now. I honestly don’t care if it’s a hard-to-get overhyped helmet for the gods, I’m just a fan of Recon period.

It’d be interesting to see what challenges you would have to go through to unlock it though. Something that has to do with the fiction maybe? Like assassination kills (not Halo: Reach assassinations, but Halo [1-3] assassinations or whatever)?

I’m rocking Recon SURG (Surge) skin helmet, shoulders, and chest-guard, GV-09 Locking arms with default skin, Outer-Plating legs with Circuit skin, and Legendary (gold) visor.

OT: Yeah, I didn’t really like Halo: Reach’s system. I actually prefer Halo 4’s as far as I know. :slight_smile:

I wonder what it’ll take to unlock Recon armor now. I honestly don’t care if it’s a hard-to-get overhyped helmet for the gods, I’m just a fan of Recon period.

It’d be interesting to see what challenges you would have to go through to unlock it though. Something that has to do with the fiction maybe? Like assassination kills (not Halo: Reach assassinations, but Halo [1-3] assassinations or whatever)?

I’m rocking Recon SURG (Surge) skin helmet, shoulders, and chest-guard, GV-09 Locking arms with default skin, Outer-Plating legs with Circuit skin, and Legendary (gold) visor.

OT: Yeah, I didn’t really like Halo: Reach’s system. I actually prefer Halo 4’s as far as I know. :slight_smile:

> I wonder what it’ll take to unlock Recon armor now. I honestly don’t care if it’s a hard-to-get overhyped helmet for the gods, I’m just a fan of Recon period.
>
> It’d be interesting to see what challenges you would have to go through to unlock it though. Something that has to do with the fiction maybe? Like assassination kills (not Halo: Reach assassinations, but Halo [1-3] assassinations or whatever)?
>
> I’m rocking Recon SURG (Surge) skin helmet, shoulders, and chest-guard, GV-09 Locking arms with default skin, Outer-Plating legs with Circuit skin, and Legendary (gold) visor.
>
> OT: Yeah, I didn’t really like Halo: Reach’s system. I actually prefer Halo 4’s as far as I know. :slight_smile:

do u have a link with all armor?

spartan points are for all the loadout options (weapons, grenades, AAs, tactical and support upgrades). Armour is just unlockable at certain levels.