Armour Comparisons

Hey there everyone. Since the images of the Halo 4 action figure were released a few days ago, the armour in Halo 4 has become a hot talking point. Because of this, I decided to compare the action figure to previous appearances of the armour.

Before I post the image itself I’d like to point a out two things. Yes, many words will have the “British” spelling, the most noticeable will be the word armour. I’m from Australia, that’s how we spell. There may also be some spelling and grammar errors. I whipped this up in the early hours of the morning when I couldn’t sleep (now actually but whatever), I’m not likely to go back and correct the image.

THE IMAGE

The changes in the armour could be simply due to it being a toy, or it could be actual changes to the design by 343. It seems to me that the toy is simply based on the trailer, specifically the end but they may have intended it to look that way. Obviously this is speculation on my part.

Feel free to ask any questions, post any comments, make your own observations, criticisms, etc. I will respond as soon as possible though that may not be for many hours.

I also plan on updating this with something that may blow your mind, make you bored or make you think I’m an idiot.

Very cool. Nice way to see how the armor is slowly evolving.
Also I demand to be mind=blown!

> Hey there everyone. Since the images of the Halo 4 action figure were released a few days ago, the armour in Halo 4 has become a hot talking point. Because of this, I decided to compare the action figure to previous appearances of the armour.
>
> Before I post the image itself I’d like to point a out two things. Yes, many words will have the “British” spelling, the most noticeable will be the word armour. I’m from Australia, that’s how we spell. There may also be some spelling and grammar errors. I whipped this up in the early hours of the morning when I couldn’t sleep (now actually but whatever), I’m not likely to go back and correct the image.
>
> THE IMAGE
>
> The changes in the armour could be simply due to it being a toy, or it could be actual changes to the design by 343. It seems to me that the toy is simply based on the trailer, specifically the end but they may have intended it to look that way. Obviously this is speculation on my part.
>
> Feel free to ask any questions, post any comments, make your own observations, criticisms, etc. I will respond as soon as possible though that may not be for many hours.
>
> I also plan on updating this with something that may blow your mind, make you bored or make you think I’m an idiot.

This one is also different:

http://www.halodestiny.net/images/news/halo_4_figurine_master_chief_prototype_4.jpg

> Also I demand to be mind=blown!

Crap! Now I have to live up to expectations!