Armour Colours

I love how we have armour colour pre-sets but i am still a strong believer that we should be able to change our own colours how we see fit rather then on a Preset, i get that we have to grind out armour pieces like any other halo but to grind out for colours seems a bit far fetched but i still like the idea, possibly i wouldn’t mind if the armour finishes are something we have to earn rather then the whole colour.

This has the community divided. Half are saying “EVERYONE USES ONLY BLACK AND RED REEEEEE”

While others, myself included; would prefer that we unlock color palettes. In all my time of playing Warframe, where the easiest colors to have are black and red; I see more creativity and design then before.

If 343 actually cared about true expressionism they’d just make pallets and patterns locked behind BP. Take it a step further and allow us to share our designed coatings via fileshare and BAM now you have an extra network of use for the players. I know people who play Forza horizons just to design sick car decals.

Granted it won’t take as long to design an awesome armor, and yes there will be as many eye bleeds as full set ups. But for those of us that care, and it seems like most people do; there would be AWESOME looking Spartans and hopefully elite ones day.

> 2533274825992292;2:
> This has the community divided. Half are saying “EVERYONE USES ONLY BLACK AND RED REEEEEE”
>
> While others, myself included; would prefer that we unlock color palettes. In all my time of playing Warframe, where the easiest colors to have are black and red; I see more creativity and design then before.
>
> If 343 actually cared about true expressionism they’d just make pallets and patterns locked behind BP. Take it a step further and allow us to share our designed coatings via fileshare and BAM now you have an extra network of use for the players. I know people who play Forza horizons just to design sick car decals.
>
> Granted it won’t take as long to design an awesome armor, and yes there will be as many eye bleeds as full set ups. But for those of us that care, and it seems like most people do; there would be AWESOME looking Spartans and hopefully elite ones day.

It is not a bad idea, but right now there are other priorities where to invest the available resources. Perhaps in the future it can be considered, but given how the current personalization system is going, I doubt it. Although I support the new system, I am excited to think about the amount of skins that they will be able to offer us with creative freedom.

> 2535456953240243;1:
> I love how we have armour colour pre-sets but i am still a strong believer that we should be able to change our own colours how we see fit rather then on a Preset, i get that we have to grind out armour pieces like any other halo but to grind out for colours seems a bit far fetched but i still like the idea, possibly i wouldn’t mind if the armour finishes are something we have to earn rather then the whole colour.

They had a bunch of already unlocked colors you could choose from that were whole colors. I’m pretty sure they will have a lot of these unlocked for launch.

> 2533274825992292;2:
> This has the community divided. Half are saying “EVERYONE USES ONLY BLACK AND RED REEEEEE”
>
> While others, myself included; would prefer that we unlock color palettes. In all my time of playing Warframe, where the easiest colors to have are black and red; I see more creativity and design then before.
>
> If 343 actually cared about true expressionism they’d just make pallets and patterns locked behind BP. Take it a step further and allow us to share our designed coatings via fileshare and BAM now you have an extra network of use for the players. I know people who play Forza horizons just to design sick car decals.
>
> Granted it won’t take as long to design an awesome armor, and yes there will be as many eye bleeds as full set ups. But for those of us that care, and it seems like most people do; there would be AWESOME looking Spartans and hopefully elite ones day.

I’d settle for this. It wouldn’t be quite as freeform as i’d like, but I would be fine with that solution.