armour ABILITIES in halo 4??? (Pls post if you read.)

Are they (or should they) bring back armour abilities in Halo 4? If so… should they bring back ‘Armour Lock’? And Is Master Chiefs jet-pack in the teaser trailer a ‘jump pack’?

Post a reply below and (if you want) add me as a friend or send me a personal message anyone who gives me a ‘Thanks’ will get one back. :slight_smile:

Armor Abilities are okey [NOT COUNTING ARMORLOCK ] And the so called Jet pack in the trailer is a antigravity thruster pack bult into Chief’s Armor .

I think the zero-G thruster pack (if we’re able to use it) is the closest thing we’ll get to an armor ability.

I’d be happy if there were no armor abilities. Just go back to Halo 3 style with equipment laid out on the map. Playing the Anniversary playlist was awesome, I’m loving the TU as well.

> I think the zero-G thruster pack (if we’re able to use it) is the closest thing we’ll get to an armor ability.

I think the only time we would use the Thruster pack would be if there was a no Gravity mission in the Campaign .

If you read

I’m neutral with armor ability because I think they need to be better then halo reach armor lock and such…

> I think the zero-G thruster pack (if we’re able to use it) is the closest thing we’ll get to an armor ability.

So it’s called a ‘zero-G thruster’?

> > I think the zero-G thruster pack (if we’re able to use it) is the closest thing we’ll get to an armor ability.
>
> So it’s called a ‘zero-G thruster’?

Sorry, EVA Booster.

I don’t think 343 is that stupid enough to bring AA’s back.
If so the worst it will be is a thruster (stated before) or sprint.

Maybe. I honestly dont have a problem with them in their proper place.

They fit very well into invasion. But elsewhere? id say the only ones that should be available at all are sprint and evade.

Hell i think those should be innate abilities we always have. I dont need a little piece of equipment to run as fast as I can or jump/roll out of the way of danger.

Thats at least how I feel…

Don’t even go there >:F

AA’s should NOT be included in the game, it would destroy the game.

> > I think the zero-G thruster pack (if we’re able to use it) is the closest thing we’ll get to an armor ability.
>
> I think the only time we would use the Thruster pack would be if there was a no Gravity mission in the Campaign .

And hopefully there will be :slight_smile:

Armour Abilities deserve to Rot in Hell…

Bring back equipment!

> Armour Abilities deserve to Rot in Hell…
>
> Bring back equipment!

NO WAY YOU ARE WRONG ARMOUR ABILITIES RULE!!!

> > Armour Abilities deserve to Rot in Hell…
> >
> > Bring back equipment!
>
> NO WAY YOU ARE WRONG ARMOUR ABILITIES RULE!!!

Please tell me you’re joking.

> > > Armour Abilities deserve to Rot in Hell…
> > >
> > > Bring back equipment!
> >
> > NO WAY YOU ARE WRONG ARMOUR ABILITIES RULE!!!
>
> Please tell me you’re joking.

for the love of god you have to be joking…

> > > Armour Abilities deserve to Rot in Hell…
> > >
> > > Bring back equipment!
> >
> > NO WAY YOU ARE WRONG ARMOUR ABILITIES RULE!!!
>
> Please tell me you’re joking.

Nope totally honest. I think they rock. Halo 3 would have been amazing with them.

> > > > Armour Abilities deserve to Rot in Hell…
> > > >
> > > > Bring back equipment!
> > >
> > > NO WAY YOU ARE WRONG ARMOUR ABILITIES RULE!!!
> >
> > Please tell me you’re joking.
>
> Nope totally honest. I think they rock. Halo 3 would have been amazing with them.

OP, I would recommend a flamesuit, you’re going to need it.

> > > > > Armour Abilities deserve to Rot in Hell…
> > > > >
> > > > > Bring back equipment!
> > > >
> > > > NO WAY YOU ARE WRONG ARMOUR ABILITIES RULE!!!
> > >
> > > Please tell me you’re joking.
> >
> > Nope totally honest. I think they rock. Halo 3 would have been amazing with them.
>
> OP, I would recommend a flamesuit, you’re going to need it.

Indeed.

> > > > > > Armour Abilities deserve to Rot in Hell…
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Bring back equipment!
> > > > >
> > > > > NO WAY YOU ARE WRONG ARMOUR ABILITIES RULE!!!
> > > >
> > > > Please tell me you’re joking.
> > >
> > > Nope totally honest. I think they rock. Halo 3 would have been amazing with them.
> >
> > OP, I would recommend a flamesuit, you’re going to need it.
>
> Indeed.

flamesuit?