Armory Update what the Community Wants

We all remember that photo from the Defiant Map Pack of the Sniper Helmet, if not here you go:

And i was wondering what other Helmets do we want from 343 if they release this as an armory update?

Also I’ve been thinking that maybe if we find all terminals in Halo Anniversary (when the game comes out) that there could be achievement related armory items like the Halo 4 Chief’s Helmet, i would also like Rogue and Hayabusa to make a comeback

Hayabusa won’t come back, it’s part of another game and was added because of a licensing thing, and I don’t want different armour, I’m happy with what I have.

But if it does happen, it’ll probably come with the HCE: A Map Disks, thats the only way as far as I know.

I don’t care what we get, as long as it’s something. Just surprise me… Well actually I’d like an attachment that actually makes the scout helmet look like it did in Halo 3. Other than that, whatever, just more armor. Oh and there’s no way Hayabusa is coming back, doubt Team Ninja would bother to do another deal to lend out their characters.

Mainly, I just want more variations for the helmets/chests we already have. Make most, if not all, attachments available for all helmets. Also, fix a lot of the shoulders so they don’t look glued to my Spartan, it looks ridiculous.

Also, Jumper, you need to stop being hardcore gamer that’s butthurt over Halo 2 being taken down. I consider myself a hardcore Halo fan, but you are crazy. Customization is part of Halo. Deal with it.

The biggest thing I want I want is Rouge from H3.

armor cant be added.(eliv otto has confirmed this) the bob helmet is already on disc.

> armor cant be added.(eliv otto has confirmed this) the bob helmet is already on disc.

Evil Otto said not to quote him because he wasn’t positive about the subject and just taking his best guess. Which means he could be wrong

Ω

> > armor cant be added.(eliv otto has confirmed this) the bob helmet is already on disc.
>
> Evil Otto said not to quote him because he wasn’t positive about the subject and just taking his best guess. Which means he could be wrong
>
> Ω

modders have also confirmed what otto has said about the subject. I know an offline modder used to be on waypoint but he left like a year ago, anyway he backs up what otto says

If we can get Rogue back,it would be AWESOME.