Armors you want to see

I want to see the spartan 6 armor of Halo 3 since most of the new armors look weird and gold visor.

Also the mark 5 armor with Halo ce graphics since for some reason they put in the Halo ce pistol with the original graphics instead of the anniversary graphics.

Anyone got any other ideas, remember if you say shut up and take my money 343 just might make it.

> 2533274884319579;1:
> I want to see the spartan 6 armor of Halo 3 since most of the new armors look weird and gold visor.
>
> Also the mark 5 armor with Halo ce graphics since for some reason they put in the Halo ce pistol with the original graphics instead of the anniversary graphics.
>
> Anyone got any other ideas, remember if you say shut up and take my money 343 just might make it.

  1. CQB
  2. EOD
  3. Mark V (B)
  4. Original Rogue
  5. Original Operator
    Honorable Mentions: Prefect, Ricochet, and Vanguard (seriously how is it that all the Halo 5 armors look so much alike but some of 343’s best stuff from Halo 4 wasn’t even brought back, I guess we needed 6 more EVA clones instead.)

> 2533274804511610;2:
> > 2533274884319579;1:
> > I want to see the spartan 6 armor of Halo 3 since most of the new armors look weird and gold visor.
> >
> > Also the mark 5 armor with Halo ce graphics since for some reason they put in the Halo ce pistol with the original graphics instead of the anniversary graphics.
> >
> > Anyone got any other ideas, remember if you say shut up and take my money 343 just might make it.
>
>
> 1. CQB
> 2. EOD
> 3. Mark V (B)
> 4. Original Rogue
> 5. Original Operator
> Honorable Mentions: Prefect, Ricochet, and Vanguard (seriously how is it that all the Halo 5 armors look so much alike but some of 343’s best stuff from Halo 4 wasn’t even brought back, I guess we needed 6 more EVA clones instead.)

Pretty much what you said. I really miss eod

Haunted Helmet.

> 2533274804511610;2:
> > 2533274884319579;1:
> > I want to see the spartan 6 armor of Halo 3 since most of the new armors look weird and gold visor.
> >
> > Also the mark 5 armor with Halo ce graphics since for some reason they put in the Halo ce pistol with the original graphics instead of the anniversary graphics.
> >
> > Anyone got any other ideas, remember if you say shut up and take my money 343 just might make it.
>
>
> 1. CQB
> 2. EOD
> 3. Mark V (B)
> 4. Original Rogue
> 5. Original Operator
> Honorable Mentions: Prefect, Ricochet, and Vanguard (seriously how is it that all the Halo 5 armors look so much alike but some of 343’s best stuff from Halo 4 wasn’t even brought back, I guess we needed 6 more EVA clones instead.)

#1 CQB? Hell yes!
“Give me back my face!” -Rorschach.
#2 they already made a “343” style EOD why can’t they add that even?
#3 the real mark 5b and original mark 5.

SPI too I would explode if they added this.
(Semi powered infiltrator)

All of Reach was the best. Maybe not all of it but most of was pretty good.

EOD was my favourite set of armour and I was sad to see it not return from Halo 4. I also wish the JFO armour from Reach would be brought in, and the CQB from Halo 3 and Reach was also really cool armour. I think Halo 3 and Reach had the best armour options.

  • Original Mark V - Mark V(B) - H3 Rogue - CQB - Original ODST (Nightfall and helljumper aren’t good enough) - EOD - Hayabusa
    I know that there was a post similar to this one but here are a few extra that should come back.

Hayubusa for sure (probably spelled that way wrong oh well)
I would also love to see like the halo 3 style recon helmet come back, and for sure cqb

[deleted]

Fulgore armor maybe, they did add Arbiter to Killer Instinct, they should do this in return.

I can’t keep up with how much armor is in H5 lol

I’ve said in other threads before, but it bears repeating; i want to be able to wear Gray Team’s custom Mark IV, specifically the one from the cole protocol cover art. Terminal one in halo 2 anniversary just looks too much like recruit.

SPI armor

More armor with codpieces and bulky shoulders, and less random, abstract protrusions and unchangeable white lines.