Armors you want to see in Infinite

Out of all the armor permutations we’ve seen through the halo games, which ones do you want to see in Infinite? Keep in mind that some armors changed throughout Halo. For example, EVA and ODST.

Personally, I really want to see the H3 CQB helm and the H5 Achiles make a return.

I think there’s already a topic of this… Anyway, i really want the hayabusa back, not that joke called shinobi
And to be more realistic i want the recon gen 1, CQC, security gen 1, mark Vl gen 1 and 2, and CQB and i hope my achiles armor can sync from H5 to Halo infinite, i mean was worst than get the recon in halo 3.

I really like Anubis from Halo 5. It has lots of angles, and that would help ricochet bullets and shrapnel in combat, rendering it a very effective design. It also looks really cool.

> 2533274985070673;2:
> i hope my achiles armor can sync from H5 to Halo infinite, i mean was worst than get the recon in halo 3.

Oh easily worse than recon. That helmet grind made me quit H5 till recently.

> 2535428110870991;3:
> I really like Anubis from Halo 5. It has lots of angles, and that would help ricochet bullets and shrapnel in combat, rendering it a very effective design. It also looks really cool.

I like the anubis helmet, not a fan of the armor itself. Although if the back flares became jetpack thrusters, in lore, then I guess itd be cool

i hope we get some of the halo online armor those desgins looked cool

EVERYTHING that is in H3 & Reach…then the best new additions from H4 & H5 should be added in, but modified to look less power ranger-link and more spartan like. Then add a couple new ones of course unique to infinite.

But off the top of my head…basically the GEN1 version of everything…mark vi, recon, ODST, mark v-b, mark v, security, hayabusa, all of noble teams armor…ect.

Ohoh!

Alot from Halo Reach is a must IMO.
Also DONT forget Elite Sangheili armors and premutations from both Reach and, Halo 2 A ( well some have way overdone helmets, but still ) and Halo 3.
The Elite Officer, Spec Ops, General ( maybe adjust the helmet " horn " to be thinner with a vein of orange/ yellow glow ) Commando and Ranger ( reach ) were my favorites.

• E.O.D preferrebly the separate eyes visor, fine if also getting the slit variant as well. - Gungnir ( Im from the North, and a armor named after Odins spear and seemingly meant for long range combat, yeah go figure ) - Defender, aka iron man wannabe visor - Mark IV ( like the ones HW red team uses, updated and with energy shielding of course. Energy shield are as far as I can see just there for gameplay reasons in Halo Wars and HW 2. - Mark V aka bulky boy ( dont forget the variant of the Hlemet Jorge have, the grenadier one ) - Mark V ( b ), Noble six - C.Q.B - Operator - Raider - Vigilant ( Juns " scout" like armor ) - Scout - Warrior - Recruit ( updated for the new Mark VI gen 3 use if of any reason )Searching the web for great addtions…

http://halofanforlife.com/wp-content/uploads/Return-FULL-SETS_sm.jpg

Steam Workshop::Halo 4 Armor Sets Part 4

Well alot of nice armors from this collection example.

> 2533274826593125;6:
> EVERYTHING that is in H3 & Reach…then the best new additions from H4 & H5 should be added in, but modified to look less power ranger-link and more spartan like. Then add a couple new ones of course unique to infinite.
>
> But off the top of my head…basically the GEN1 version of everything…mark vi, recon, ODST, mark v-b, mark v, security, hayabusa, all of noble teams armor…ect.

I agreed! All classic armors from Halo 3, Reach would be nice to see a return. Just my nice Scout armor, or the ODST/EVA? Recon armor MhM! Seriously, if they could bring it on Launch day or later on I’m in! I guess they could add the armor from MCC Halo 2 Anniversary, they look alright to me too. And as much they want to also touch on the new stuff side of things like armor, I still would like to see 343 new but original classic design of Spartan armor’s. I would love to see what other customization we get our hands on in the near future I hope! :smiley:

I agree with a lot of other responders in believing that Reach and Halo 3 set the bar for the best armors to date. I’d love most of these to return, certainly everything from H3 (I’d err in the favor of the Reach style on Scout and EOD though, and I personally don’t care if Hayabusa comes back- it’s fun, but also super goofy and doesn’t fit the rest of the Halo aesthetic very well). Reach faves for me would be Commando, Operator, Hazop, JFO, Grenadier, etc. Great stuff there.

I think most of the original armors from H4 and H5 are pretty overdesigned and not very memorable or in keeping with the series’ aesthetic. But, there are a few notable exceptions. I think Warrior, Recruit and Aviator are all pretty cool and I’d not at all mind see them returning as well.

I really would like to have the Commando( carter’s armour) back in reach, I really love the helmet and shoulder pads, probably my favourites in reach, along with Emile’s knife shoulder pads and the Haunted helmet.

I wanna be able to wear Locke’s Gen 2 HUNTER armor from Halo 5 in multiplayer. Love the sleek, stealthfighter-esque aesthetics, like an F-22 Raptor with legs. Just was a welcome addition to the Mjolnir line up.

The armor warn by Kelly and Linda in the Shadows of Reach cover are honestly all I want at this point.

I want all of these to be remade with Halo Infinite’s esthetic, so it fits with chiefs new armor etc.

Mark V (Halo Combat Evolved)
Mark VI (Halo 2)
JFO (Halo Reach)
-Enforcer (Halo 4)
-Warrior (Halo 4)
-Centurion GEN1 (Halo 2 Anniversory)
-Hoplite (Halo 2 Anniversory)

EDIT: AKIS and CBRN (Reach)

> 2533274887875135;1:
> Out of all the armor permutations we’ve seen through the halo games, which ones do you want to see in Infinite?

Hoping to see Locus again, without the unchangeable white paint, and its own unique body armor this time. Not a reskin of Aviator armor like it got in Halo 5.

EOD (both H3 and Reach designs)
Gungnir (Reach design)
Recon (Reach design)
Military Police (Reach design)
Security (H3 design)

That’s about my main ones I like.

> 2533274947805189;13:
> I want all of these to be remade with Halo Infinite’s esthetic, so it fits with chiefs new armor etc.
>
> Mark V (Halo Combat Evolved)
> Mark VI (Halo 2)
> JFO (Halo Reach)
> -Enforcer (Halo 4)
> -Warrior (Halo 4)
> -Centurion GEN1 (Halo 2 Anniversory)
> -Hoplite (Halo 2 Anniversory)

Dang it. Yes forgot the Spartan armor sets from Halo 2 A were great too. Hoplite is my fav but Centurion is great too.

I will really like to see Helioskrill armor in Halo Infinite. That’s by far my favourite armor of all Halo games.

Definitely keep most of the armors from 3 and reach, but I think new options and keeping a good amount of the options from 4 and 5 are also important. I particularly like the Strider helmet. The biggest thing for me though when it comes to anything new they introduce is to keep it grounded in the fiction of the game. With the exception of obviously for fun things like FOTUS, haunted, or hayabusa, The armors should all fit the atmosphere and make practical sense for a spartan to want to wear.

Halo 3 Recon

If possible, add in the Mark V (B) from Halo Reach as a tribute to Reach.