Armors that should be added

Recently I saw the Ricochet armor for the first time. I LOVE IT! It’s awesome. think that it should be added right this instant. I would honestly switch out my precious Athlon armor for this occasionally.

While I’m talking about Athlon… There are Athlon variants of all rarities except for Ultra Rare. I would like to see an Ultra Rare Athlon set added into the game (Athlon is my favorite armor set). And maybe a legendary EVA too.

This might be controversial, but I would like to see Achilles variants for completing the Assist and Multiplayer Company Commendations. The names could be Achilles Ajax for the Assist commendations and Achilles Hector for the Multiplayer ones (This armor would have a pattern like the one on Indomitable Erod). These would not be attainable through Req packs.

What do you think of these?

Achilles should stay for kill commendations only. Assist and game mode are much easier compared to the kills

Technically, EVA does have a Legendary variant in the form of the Hermes armor (which is what Kelly wears).

Since it looks like football gear, Ricochet would give Athlon and the HCS armors some needed competition.

As far as your note on Achilles, I’ve been dying to see a Legendary Achilles variant that must also be earned like the original version.

I have to disagree with your desire to have an Ultra Rare Athlon variant and a Legendary EVA. We already have more than enough skin variants for armours that either look terrible or offer little difference over others, do we really need more filler stuff like that?

In any case, I would love to see more Reach Mark V body armour added. I want to use the Wrath set, but the colour is several shades darker than any helmet I’d want to use, so it looks odd. A few permutations with different pieces (shoulders, wrist attachments, leg attachments, etc.), exactly the way they looked in Reach, would be nice.

Honestly, one of my favorites from Halo 4, (Even though I haven’t ever gotten the armor myself,) Was the Hazop armor, probably because I loved the Hazop helmet from Reach so much.

Right now, I disagree with much more being added in the way of armour. I’d much prefer they work on expanding the weapon skins; most sets are limited to the Magnum and AR.

Cough cough falcon cough cough
But I would love to see SPI looking armor added into the game

Plz, no more Armor vairants, New armors I’m ok with but no more pointless Re skinned armor sets

That’s funny the only thing I want from the armoury is customization option from Halo 4 or Reach. Please don’t give us pointless variants that are just there to bloat the REQ system.

> 2533275008181400;9:
> That’s funny the only thing I want from the armoury is customization option from Halo 4 or Reach. Please don’t give us pointless variants that are just there to bloat the REQ system.

To late.

> 2533274870124097;10:
> > 2533275008181400;9:
> > That’s funny the only thing I want from the armoury is customization option from Halo 4 or Reach. Please don’t give us pointless variants that are just there to bloat the REQ system.
>
> To late.

Better late than never.

But in all seriousness:
Yeah I know it’s not gonna happen Halo 5 so I’m gonna keep asking for that so Halo 6 can have the options.

> 2533275008181400;11:
> > 2533274870124097;10:
> > > 2533275008181400;9:
> > > That’s funny the only thing I want from the armoury is customization option from Halo 4 or Reach. Please don’t give us pointless variants that are just there to bloat the REQ system.
> >
> > To late.
>
> Better late than never.
>
> But in all seriousness:
> Yeah I know it’s not gonna happen Halo 5 so I’m gonna keep asking for that so Halo 6 can have the options.

I was actually referring to your second statement about the bloated req system lol. But yes the customization from previous halos is a must for future games.

> 2533274828183901;2:
> Achilles should stay for kill commendations only. Assist and game mode are much easier compared to the kills

Assists are admittedly super easy, but there is that multiplayer commendation for getting “cool Breakout medals” which looks really hard. It basically requires you to win a round as last man against any number of enemies. These commendations could always be updated to be more challenging as well.

> 2535429593088083;3:
> Technically, EVA does have a Legendary variant in the form of the Hermes armor (which is what Kelly wears).
>
> Since it looks like football gear, Ricochet would give Athlon and the HCS armors some needed competition.
>
> As far as your note on Achilles, I’ve been dying to see a Legendary Achilles variant that must also be earned like the original version.

I guess you could count Hermes as EVA.
Ricochet is literally the best thing I have seen in my recent Halo experiences.
The Achilles variants would obviously need to be earned. If Company Assist and Multiplayer Commendations are deemed too “easy”, then it can be for completing solo commendations like Weapon Mastery or Arena Mastery.

> 2535435715524492;6:
> Right now, I disagree with much more being added in the way of armour. I’d much prefer they work on expanding the weapon skins; most sets are limited to the Magnum and AR.

This is one of the few other things which I think really should be added into Halo 5 in its remaining lifetime. I would like to see the three HCS skin sets completed to include the SMG and DMR. I also want to see the Eh Arr and Locke and Loaded skin set completed. Imagine something like “Edgy Arbiter”.

But I am also dead set on that Athlon set. JUST… ONE… MORE!

> 2535428779736382;8:
> Plz, no more Armor vairants, New armors I’m ok with but no more pointless Re skinned armor sets

So you like the idea of Ricochet? It is new to Halo 5…

I’d love to see the E.O.D. armor added back in! I am extremely excited to get my hands on the E.O.D. helmet, but the armor would also be a welcome addition!