Armors of 4

What armor, mainly helmets of halo 4, do you think would actually be helpful in mutiple, if not all situations.

Example of one not doing so would be wet works, people say there’s cameras in the helmet so you could see out of but what’s the point of the slit? If those cameras go off then you have to lose the helmet lol

Any other armors do you think would be helpful or wouldn’t be?

Recruit, Warrior, and Mark VI are standard combat kits.

I think the visorless helmets work like Boba Fett’s helmet, with like the cameras and stuff providing up to 360 degrees of vision. But honestly the Spartan IV’s aren’t bounty hunters, so I prefer the more practical seeming helmets with proper visors.

> What armor, mainly helmets of halo 4, do you think would actually be helpful in mutiple, if not all situations.
>
> Example of one not doing so would be wet works, people say there’s cameras in the helmet so you could see out of but what’s the point of the slit? If those cameras go off then you have to lose the helmet lol
>
> Any other armors do you think would be helpful or wouldn’t be?

If the camera dies you can’t see. But if the suit dies you can’t move right? It being powered and all.

I don’t think the suits can be powered down, but I’m sure as hell the helmet can be damaged so the cameras go out and leave you blind

> What armor, mainly helmets of halo 4, do you think would actually be helpful in mutiple, if not all situations.
>
> Example of one not doing so would be wet works, people say there’s cameras in the helmet so you could see out of but what’s the point of the slit? If those cameras go off then you have to lose the helmet lol
>
> Any other armors do you think would be helpful or wouldn’t be?

I’d say the Vanguard would be pretty useful in most situations. However, I’m not sure how well you would be able to see out of the helmet. I’m assuming the Vanguard has a camera on the helmet somewhere.

Scout probably

Recon, Scout, Recruit, even EOD would be useful.

Gungnir is a very useful helmet, especially when you would using weapons that use a target-tracking-system (splaser, sniper rifle).