Armorlock Problems

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create multiple threads about the same topic.

I think you forgot, gets killed by people that use it.

Sitting in a corner with Active Camo and a shotgun waiting for someone to run by is camping. (Halo 3 or Halo: Reach, doesn’t matter.) Being invincible but immovable in the middle of the open temporarily for a few seconds is not.

Also, anything can count as “kill stealing”. And considering the majority of Halo’s gametypes are objective-based, your number of kills are irrelevant.

PTFO or -Yoink!-

What is this, the eighth thread you’ve made complaining about Armor Lock now?

Funny, those reasons are why I hate the DMR and Magnum.

> What is this, the eighth thread you’ve made complaining about Armor Lock now?

count with me 1…2 not 1…8

Edited by a Moderator. Do not attack other members.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

So, let me get this right. You didn’t say enough about this in the last thread? You felt compelled to SPAM us with another? I really hope you get banned from the forums Slimmy. You are a complete waste of spartan armor! Spartans don’t whine!!!

Get over it man! Nothing is going to come out of this. You can type until your damn fingers fall off, and guess what? Armor Lock will <mark>STILL</mark> be there, laughing at you.

> So, let me get this right. You didn’t say enough about this in the last thread? You felt compelled to SPAM us with another? I really hope you get banned from the forums Slimmy. You are a complete waste of spartan armor! Spartans don’t whine!!!
>
> Get over it man! Nothing is going to come out of this. You can type until your damn fingers fall off, and guess what? Armor Lock will <mark>STILL</mark> be there, laughing at you.

Its not spam if I didnt write the same thing this one is shorter anyways more people would read it

If you hate camping, you should hate active camo more. But everything else is true.

In BTB there’s at least 1 guy that gets the sniper and hides on the cave in hemmorage, getting around the map with no one knowing where he is.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other users.

I dont like armor lock is that to day I was in a big team battle I got splaterd about 3 times and then I got armor lock I was about to be splaterd by a covy tank I prest the armor ability button and I did go in to armor lock and I timed it just right too. as the covy tank came at me right when it hit me my armor lock did not work I did not run out of the ability so I do not like armor lock

If you hate Armor Lock so much, go play Squad Slayer. It’s just like Team Slayer, except 5 v 5 and no Armor Lock.

> Sitting in a corner with Active Camo and a shotgun waiting for someone to run by is camping. (Halo 3 or Halo: Reach, doesn’t matter.) Being invincible but immovable in the middle of the open temporarily for a few seconds is not.
>
> Also, anything can count as “kill stealing”. And considering the majority of Halo’s gametypes are objective-based, your number of kills are irrelevant.
>
> PTFO or -Yoink!-

camo in H3 wa earned, its available anytime off spawn in Reach.

fun fact: AL can be used when not out in the open, often times its used to deny a kill when one is loseing a 1v1 and have their teammates rush to their aid.

do you even think before you type?

I play FFA ONLY

> I play FFA ONLY

Oh,I get it now. Instead of trying to be a team player, you’d rather go lone wolf. Well, the price you pay for “only playing FFA” is suffering with AL. If you play other gametypes, you wouldn’t have to put up with it. You’re a GD General for christ’s sake! Act like one! Or go find a different game to play. Either way, shut the heck up kid. We don’t care that you a problem with AL.

End of line…

> What is this, the eighth thread you’ve made complaining about Armor Lock now?

Wait wait wait!

We were supposed to keep count? :frowning:

If my enemie uses AL and it pisses me off because I can’t counter him, then I just have to also use AL. What is so hard to understand in ‘‘fight fire with fire’’??