Armor

Does anyone know if they are going to add new armor for Halo reach with the Halo: Anniversary?

Apparently not, but they seemingly said they could if they wanted to.

Kinda explains the BOB helmet, then.

> Apparently not, but they seemingly said they could if they wanted to.
>
> Kinda explains the BOB helmet, then.

i dont get how NOONE asked about the GRD/BOB helmet!

I hope they do have new armor and new armor effects, we will find out later i guess.

It was confirmed no new armor

Well that sucks =(

> It was confirmed no new armor

Actually, it wasn’t confirmed. Copy and paste the link to check the interview… Looks like new armor might be coming, but they aren’t saying much yet.

> It was confirmed no new armor

Sorry about the messed up link. Type “readyuplive David Ellis” in the search bar on youtube and click on the second video on the list.

It wasn’t confirmed yet that there would be no new armour.

But, I think, you get armour for your avatar if you pre-order Halo CEA.

better link pleez

> Actually, it wasn’t confirmed. Copy and paste the link to check the interview… http://youtu.be/tFq-__D7HU Looks like new armor might be coming, but they aren’t saying much yet.
>
>
>
> > It was confirmed no new armor

I’m certain that the multiplayer confirmed it during fan questions and your link does not work.

Try www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFq-__D7HU&feature=feedlik
It won’t let me copy and paste it, so if that doesn’t work, just type “readyuplive David Ellis” in the youtube search bar and click the second video.

> Try www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFq-__D7HU&feature=feedlik
> It won’t let me copy and paste it, so if that doesn’t work, just type “readyuplive David Ellis” in the youtube search bar and click the second video.

hahah seriously?
I’m pretty sure he was playing with him.

> > Try www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFq-__D7HU&feature=feedlik
> > It won’t let me copy and paste it, so if that doesn’t work, just type “readyuplive David Ellis” in the youtube search bar and click the second video.
>
> hahah seriously?
> I’m pretty sure he was playing with him.

I dunno… I wouldn’t be surprised if the campaign skulls unlocked an extra armor piece or two. If there wasn’t going to be anything new, he could have easily said “no new armor”. At least, I wish that’s what he’d say. I don’t like these mind games… lol We’ll find out soon enough.

> > > Try www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFq-__D7HU&feature=feedlik
> > > It won’t let me copy and paste it, so if that doesn’t work, just type “readyuplive David Ellis” in the youtube search bar and click the second video.
> >
> > hahah seriously?
> > I’m pretty sure he was playing with him.
>
> I dunno… I wouldn’t be surprised if the campaign skulls unlocked an extra armor piece or two. If there wasn’t going to be anything new, he could have easily said “no new armor”. At least, I wish that’s what he’d say. I don’t like these mind games… lol We’ll find out soon enough.

I think that the skulls will be achievments. Uggggg its still so far away >_<

Greenskull got in an interview with a 343 guy about that, he said that it could be possible, but he didn’t want to promise anything in case it doesn’t happen and he doesn’t want to disappoint anybody. Strange, seems like that was most of their answers to every question they didn’t want to answer directly.

> Greenskull got in an interview with a 343 guy about that, he said that it could be possible, but he didn’t want to promise anything in case it doesn’t happen and he doesn’t want to disappoint anybody. Strange, seems like that was most of their answers to every question they didn’t want to answer directly.

Yeah, and these non-direct answers make me think they’ve got something up their sleeve. There have been several other questions about the game that were answered with a quick “no”, but the questions about new armor have all been stumbled around.

In one of the Halo fest panels, one of the guys said this about new armor:

“I can neither confirm nor deny any new armor”

> > > > Try www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFq-__D7HU&feature=feedlik
> > > > It won’t let me copy and paste it, so if that doesn’t work, just type “readyuplive David Ellis” in the youtube search bar and click the second video.
> > >
> > > hahah seriously?
> > > I’m pretty sure he was playing with him.
> >
> > I dunno… I wouldn’t be surprised if the campaign skulls unlocked an extra armor piece or two. If there wasn’t going to be anything new, he could have easily said “no new armor”. At least, I wish that’s what he’d say. I don’t like these mind games… lol We’ll find out soon enough.
>
> I think that the skulls will be achievments. Uggggg its still so far away >_<

I’m pretty sure the skulls will be achievements too. However, if it’s like Halo 3’s skulls, it’ll also unlock armor.

Yeah, it maybe the same as Halo 3 if they do hopefully.