Armor

So, as I recall a lot of people were unhappy that Halo 4’s armor looked like plastic. And I’m in agreement on that. However, a lot of people assumed from the Halo 5 Beta that the armor would again look like plastic(Even though it was obviously unfinished. >_>). Now that we’ve gotten almost two and a half months worth of a good look at the finished armor textures. are you satisfied now that they look like real metal?

I never thought the armor looked like plastic at all, even in the beta. Give it time, there’ll be that guy who thinks it looks even more plastic now, than ever before.

> 2533274873783305;2:
> I never thought the armor looked like plastic at all, even in the beta. Give it time, there’ll be that guy who thinks it looks even more plastic now, than ever before.

To be honest, it was somewhat difficult to find pictures that either A) Weren’t from the Beta or B) Actually showed that the armor is metal. Lighting helps a lot, which is why quite a few of these pictures are from Eden and Fathom. The lighting on those maps shows off the metallic sheen that the armor has. Otherwise it could probably be mistaken as plastic.

Well can’t look at the link

> 2533274801802416;1:
> So, as I recall a lot of people were unhappy that Halo 4’s armor looked like plastic. And I’m in agreement on that. However, a lot of people assumed from the Halo 5 Beta that the armor would again look like plastic(Even though it was obviously unfinished. >_>). Now that we’ve gotten almost two and a half months worth of a good look at the finished armor textures. are you satisfied now that they look like real metal?
>
> Image
>
> Image
>
> Image
>
> Image
>
> Image
>
> Image
>
> Image
>
> Image
>
> ImageImage

okay it looks exactly like halo 4. we don’t care so much about plastic as we do style. second to last picture is cool.