Armor we need

Many staple Halo helmets and armor pieces are missing as well as a few that need to be added in. If armor is going to be added through req packs then I think these should be added in: EOD, CQB, original Rogue, CQC, Grenadier, JFO, Pilot, Mark V b , Military police, vanguard, Prefect, and Hazop**.**

If 343i released every halo armor variant from every game would this please you?

> 2533274938856878;2:
> If 343i released every halo armor variant from every game would this please you?

That’d be cool, but that isn’t really practical, I didn’t list all of the missing ones, I think they should’ve put more attention into bringing back old armor and less on making these janky, weird helmets with rhino horns, bug eyes, and cone foreheads.

> 2533274921838152;3:
> > 2533274938856878;2:
> > If 343i released every halo armor variant from every game would this please you?
>
>
> That’d be cool, but that isn’t really practical, I didn’t list all of the missing ones, I think they should’ve put more attention into bringing back old armor and less on making these janky, weird helmets with rhino horns, bug eyes, and cone foreheads.

Don’t forget the elephant and elf ears.

Jfo should make a comeback

Special limited time/event pieces would be great too. Ala flaming heads…

Personally I believe we need vidmasters back for a certain armor to really show off something special and was worked hard for

They may be holding onto these sets, because they did say that they would continue to roll out new content in REQ packs after the game had launched.

You know someone is going to have an opinion on everything though. If 343i just released every armor piece and nothing new…then people would say “Wheres the new armor!?”. It’s a lose lose in my opinion. I like the armor and helmets, idc if they look stupid, does not affect gameplay.

> 2533274938856878;2:
> If 343i released every halo armor variant from every game would this please you?

Yes

JFO!

Normally I’m the type to defend 343i to no end. However, after seeing some of the new armor pieces…Well I was a bit disappointed to say the least. One of my favorite things about the Halo franchise as of late has been the customization. With this new set of armors there is only a few things I actually want.

It also makes it a bit difficult for me, as I make machinima and coming up with a unique look for a character without it looking ridiculous will be tough…

> 2533274884268541;11:
> JFO!

> 2533274938856878;2:

Yes it would. With the technology we have today and the more powerful equipment to run these games im flabbergasted that we cant “have our cake and eat it too” what is the harm? Good god people like the old armor why not keep it and add more? Laziness imo. Or willful ignorance. #bringbackEOD

> 2533274938856878;9:
> You know someone is going to have an opinion on everything though. If 343i just released every armor piece and nothing new…then people would say “Wheres the new armor!?”. It’s a lose lose in my opinion. I like the armor and helmets, idc if they look stupid, does not affect gameplay.

Well he’s more like talking about replacing the ugly and god aweful Halo 4 armors that most of us disliked.

CQC from Reach. Make it happen, 343.

it would be good if there were more of the older types of helmet these new ones don’t look right.

> 2533274825044752;16:
> CQC from Reach. Make it happen, 343.

CQC and CQB.

> 2533274810567032;14:
> > 2533274938856878;2:
> > If 343i released every halo armor variant from every game would this please you?
>
>
> Yes it would. With the technology we have today and the more powerful equipment to run these games im flabbergasted that we cant “have our cake and eat it too” what is the harm? Good god people like the old armor why not keep it and add more? Laziness imo. Or willful ignorance. #bringbackEOD

That’d be awesome! It be like a homage to the old halo games! With cool new stuff! Hunter armor/helmet looks pretty sweet.

GEN 2 Mk VI Mod- i.e. the suit the Master Chief uses. Maybe a Mk VII permutation.