Armor Unlocks that are Impossible to get :(

Locus: Play MTN Dew King of the Hill Game "The free app tasks players with scanning Mountain Dew and Doritos products as they “battle to become King of the Hill at your local 7-Eleven Store.” What?

Deadeye: Pre-Order from Bestbuy (No… 343…just no…)

Armor that you have to pay for…

Strider, and Scanner: $20
Fotus: $50-80? (Ebay)

Let’s not forget about all the emblems, gun skins, and other such content we are “locked out of”…

I shouldn’t be upset by this…as I only need one set of gear…but…

In Halo 3, I unlocked all the armor, and felt proud to be one of the first with a Katana.

Now it’s like… “oh, we are going to lock this content from you, until you pay us more” -343

Also, only bought the game for $43 on launch, and bought the season pass for $15, so I’ve only spent $58 on the game, but I still feel like 343/microsoft are milking Halo for all it’s worth, and then pooping on everyone’s head.

lol i know hey

i got my locus somehow being one of the last people at midnight release. my buddy got nothing

Locus isn’t tht hard, it just takes too much time

Now FOTUS and the others are ridiculous. The ammount of money you need to get them is ridiculous. Don’t forget that FOTUS is extremely rare.

the Specialization codes were going for over $30 on Ebay…this just isn’t right. Making a profit odd locking content from players.

How would you like it if I blocked you 343? hmm? Can’t be my friend unless you pay $50…okay?

The locus helmet is actually real easy to get if you have even 1 7-11 near by. At most you only have to buy one small bag of doritos and one mountain dew. For me it took me a little over 24 hours to get, although I did definitely have the benefit of there not being many other people to challenge me for my hills

The rest of them, I don’t know anything about (besides Fotus, which is fugly IMO)

People really wanted armor DLC…

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from soliciting or trading Microsoft Points or LIVE codes from other users.

I downloaded the game on my phone, but then realized the closest 7-11 is 145 miles away… Not getting that one. :stuck_out_tongue:

> The locus helmet is actually real easy to get if you have even 1 7-11 near by. At most you only have to buy one small bag of doritos and one mountain dew. For me it took me a little over 24 hours to get, although I did definitely have the benefit of there not being many other people to challenge me for my hills
>
> The rest of them, I don’t know anything about (besides Fotus, which is fugly IMO)

The King of the Hill app isn’t available in every country, I think…