Armor swapping with specialization

Just a curious question when we unlock specializations at SR-50 and say choose wet work are we stuck with the wet work armor until we unlock it permanently or can we choose the specialization and swap out our armor?

anyone from pax, Nycc, SDCC or anyone whose played the game know??

Specializations are just unlock trees. You don’t have to switch your armour or armour mod or anything. It’s just another 10 levels to unlock stuff.

Ok so lets say i have the recruit armor on and I choose wet work for my specialization. I still keep my recruit armor on but now have the wet work specialization equipped

All those specs after SR-50 are new rank/unlock trees.

Sort of a Re-Up thing. Just with some unlocks tied into it.

> Ok so lets say i have the recruit armor on and I choose wet work for my specialization. I still keep my recruit armor on but now have the wet work specialization equipped

Nothing gets equipped to you. If you choose wetwork, you will level up 10 times, and through leveling up you will get an emblem, visor, armour, armour mod, weapon skin/armour skin.

You won’t have to equip ANYTHING. The only thing is you CANNOT swtich specializations until you level up 10 times with the specialization you’ve chosen.